JOIN THE EVERSIO TEAM
Located on the majestic West Coast of British Columbia, Eversio Wellness Ltd. is an expanding mushroom wellness company with big plans for the future of fungi across Canada, the US and beyond. We are proud to offer high potency mushroom extract products that deliver measurable benefits because they are made from whole fruiting body mushrooms that are grown outside on organic farms. Provided by nature and backed by science, these are the best mushroom extracts Mother Nature has to offer!
Our co-founders are a family of friends with a common goal – to shape how fungi will impact the health of us and our planet. We are ordinary folks who are grateful each day for the extraordinary human experiences we’ve had in holistic nutrition, science, mental health, marketing, business, and education. We are a company that strives to be HUMANITY PLUS in every decision we make.
Our intention is to offer our customers something they can use to upgrade their present moment and every moment of life after that. There is a mushroom out there for everyone!
SOCIAL MEDIA & DIGITAL MARKETING
As Digital Marketing support, you will work closely with Eversio’s Brand Manager. Key responsibilities will include planning and supporting digital marketing efforts with the goal of increasing brand awareness and maximizing revenue. This position is specialized in the digital space; however, tasks are highly versatile.
- Assist in managing social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Amazon, YouTube)
- Create content calendar that is timely, relevant, and engaging
- Prepare weekly updates and reports to track growth and success rates of campaigns and social media posts
- Conduct market research and identify trends
- Support the creation of copy with appropriate messaging that is in line with Eversio’s brand story
- Support creation of monthly newsletter campaigns
- Identify leaders and influencers (internal/external) and engage them in brand activities
- A talent for creative writing that will engage consumers in the health and wellness space
- Basic graphic design skills and familiarity with Canva
- Highly organized with ability to prioritize time and deadlines
- Knowledge of Mail Chimp and creating email templates
- A high motivation to learn and excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge of social media platforms and performance software
- Ability to review social media analytics and provide feedback to adapt strategies
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products – Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Strong sense of personal and business integrity and commitment to ethical business behaviour
If you’re interested in starting a conversation with us, we encourage you to send a letter (along with your resume) letting us know something about you.
Interested applicants should submit their CV and letter to: email@example.comEversio Wellness Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants for their time and interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.