Who we are:
Located on the majestic West Coast of British Columbia, Eversio Wellness Ltd. is an expanding mushroom wellness company with big plans for the future of fungi across Canada, the US and beyond.
Our co-founders are a family of friends with a common goal – to shape how fungi will impact the health of us and our planet. We are grateful each day for the extraordinary human experiences we’ve had in science, mental health, marketing, business and education. We are a company that strives to be HUMANITY PLUS in every decision we make.
Our intention is to offer our customers something they can use to upgrade their present moment and every moment of life after that. We believe there is a mushroom out there for everyone!
What we do:
Eversio Wellness Ltd. is proud to offer high potency functional mushroom extract products that deliver measurable benefits because they are made from whole fruiting body mushrooms that are grown outside on organic farms. We also operate a Research Development facility in South Surrey, BC that cultivates mushrooms to be developed into marketable, health related products.
Who you are:
Minimum completion of university undergraduate degree or college diploma in biological science, preferably botany, mycology, forestry, or chemistry.
Understanding of microbiology techniques, making growth media, sterilization methods, agar plate handling, extraction, and distillation methods.
Strong attention to detail
Strong interpersonal skills
Ability to adapt to changing priorities and meet deadlines
Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
Willing to undergo a Health Canada clearance check, and CRC to work with controlled substances
What you will do:
Assist with the following:
- Prepare liquid and plate media for cultivation of mushrooms
- Prepare mushroom growth substrates
- Sterilization of media and substrates
- Inoculation of liquid cultures and substrates
- Monitoring of mycelial growth
- Harvesting mushroom fruiting bodies
- Processing of mushroom fruiting bodies (dehydrating, extraction, concentration of mushroom extracts)
- Daily monitoring and recording of growth chamber environmental conditions
- Daily monitoring and recording of mushroom fruiting body growth
- Cloning of suitable mushroom strains
- Development of custom mushroom hybrids
- Preparation of custom mushroom spore prints, spore swabs, and liquid cultures
If you’re interested in starting a conversation with us, we encourage you to send a letter (along with your resume) letting us know something about you.
Interested applicants should submit their CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their time and interest, however, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.