WHO WE ARE
Located on the majestic West Coast of British Columbia, Eversio Wellness Ltd. is an expanding mushroom wellness company with big plans for the future of fungi across Canada, the US and beyond. We are proud to offer high potency mushroom extract products that deliver measurable benefits because they are made from whole fruiting body mushrooms that are grown outside on organic farms. Provided by nature and backed by science, these are the best mushroom extracts Mother Nature has to offer!
Our co-founders are a family of friends with a common goal – to shape how fungi will impact the health of us and our planet. We are ordinary folks who are grateful each day for the extraordinary human experiences we’ve had in holistic nutrition, science, mental health, marketing, business, and education. We are a company that strives to be HUMANITY PLUS in every decision we make.
Our intention is to offer consumers something they can use to upgrade their present moment and every moment of life after that. There is a mushroom out there for everyone!
The role of Sales Manager, Eastern Region is a rare one in today’s market. There are few opportunities to build a well-backed company from the ground up with a group of intelligent, thoughtful, passionate people. If you take on this role and are successful at it, there is a clear path to become Sales Director. If successful in that position, we’ll want you to become our VP of Sales. In short, as we grow, so will your career in Sales.
To help you win your future with us, we will provide support through our Sales mentor. The role of Sales Manager, Eastern Region will report to the interim VP of Sales whose responsibility it is to help get you to the next level.
WHAT THE ROLE CALLS FOR:
- Identify qualified opportunities, manage and grow the Western Canada region (BC, AB, SK & MB) accounts in the Grocery, Pharmacy, Health & Wellness retail banners (chains and independents) against set sales targets
- Work with select distributors to maximize sales in specialized channels • Develop account specific sales strategies to achieve your targets
- Manage territory expenses to meet set ROI goals
- Prep and attend key regional trade shows
- Negotiate promotions and advertising with your accounts in the region
- Work with Marketing to continuously develop effective sales tools appropriate for the nutraceutical industry
- On a monthly basis, identify and report competitive activity and industry trends as well as new opportunities and challenges
- Work cross-functionally with our Marketing, Operations, Finance and Executive teams
WHAT YOU NEED:
- A Bachelor’s Degree. Preference will be given to those with a Bachelor’s in Business Administration or Science, but we will consider candidates from other fields as well if the candidate has a passion for Sales.
- At least 3 years of successful sales experience managing a territory or key accounts within the consumer-packaged goods industry.
- Strong math and analytical skills.
- A passion and the ability to see projects to their successful completion in the most efficient way possible.
- A clear understanding that retail is detail and what that means.
- A high level of functionality in Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Canva, Word. Experience with CRM and vendor portals is preferred but not essential. Exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Bilingual (English & French) preferred.
- A valid driver’s license for the Province of BC and a well-maintained vehicle.
If you’re interested in starting a conversation with us, we encourage you to send a letter (along with your resume) letting us know something about you.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience and performance. Interested applicants should submit their CV and letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Eversio Wellness Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants for their time and interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.