The perfect holiday (guilt-free) snack! Recipe makes 14-18 energy balls.
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 12 pitted medjool dates
- ¼ cup cocoa or cacao powder
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp shredded unsweetened coconut (optional)
- 1 tsp peppermint extract
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp Eversio Wellness AWAKEN 3 Mushroom Blend
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips or chopped dark chocolate bar
- 3 large candy canes, crushed
Add all ingredients into a blender or food processor on medium speed. Add in coconut oil and blend again until mixture sticks together.
NOTE : if dates are a bit dry, soak in warm water for 10 minutes.
Using a medium cookie scoop or tablespoon, scoop the mixture and roll into a ball. Continue with the remaining mixture and place onto a parchment lined cookie sheet or plate.
Crush candy canes into small pieces and place onto a plate. In a bowl, melt chocolate chips / bar. Dip one side of the energy balls into the melted chocolate then roll in crushes candy canes. Repeat with remaining bites.
Chill in refrigerator for 10-15 minutes before serving. Store in an airtight container. Refrigerate for up to one week.