REJUVENATE Blend - Organic 6 Mushroom Extracts Blend
This Anti-Aging Mushroom Blend Helps You Rejuvenate from the Inside with Unique Anti-oxidant and Anti-inflammatory Properties
We make our REJUVENATE therapeutic grade mushroom blend with equal amounts of extract from the six medicinal mushrooms known to have the highest percentages of ERGOTHIONEINE, TERPENES, and TRITERPENES - anti-aging superstars! The combination of oyster, chaga, tremella, lion’s mane, shiitake, and maitake mushroom extracts makes a powerful anti-aging blend that can help to fight against many age-related conditions by getting into the nucleus of our cells where the aging process happens and reducing damage to mitochondrial DNA. Add 1/2 teaspoon (1g) of this blend to your food or beverage of choice and know that you are supporting the beauty of all-natural rejuvenation from the inside out!
- THE MOMENT - If aging gracefully isn’t going like you hoped it would, this is the moment for rejuvenation with 6 mushrooms that support the beauty of all-natural longevity from within.
- WHOLE FRUITING BODY - Lion's Mane 8:1 Dual Extract + Chaga 8:1 Dual Extract + Oyster Mushroom 8:1 Extract + Tremella 8:1 Extract + Maitake 8:1 Extract + Shiitake 8:1 Extract (no grains or growing substrate)
- THERAPEUTIC POTENCY - 8000mg quantity crude equivalent in just ½ tsp of organic certified extract powder with verified beta-d-glucans (37%), terpenes (3.8%), triterpenes (3.8%), betulinic acid (0.6%), and ergothioneine (0.1%)
- PLANET POSITIVE REFILL SYSTEM - Comes in an infinitely reusable 60g glass jar (60 - ½ tsp servings) with metal lid - order a 100% home compostable 60g refill pouch when you’re ready for more. Refill. Reuse. Reduce. Repeat. Zero plastic and ZERO WASTE!
The Secret To Mushroom Powered Longevity - REJUVENATE Mushroom Blend With 6 Anti-Aging Medicinal Mushroom Extracts
Aging happens! The human lifespan basically reflects the level of free radical damage that accumulates in our cells. When enough damage accumulates, cells can’t survive, and they give up.
To put it simply, as we age, we are “rusting” just like metal rusts with oxidation. Aging is the slow oxidation of our bodies. Oxidant stress is why we get wrinkles, lose our memories, and experience organ system breakdowns as we get older. Can we slow this oxidation process down? Yes! By consuming superfoods, like mushroom supplements containing various types of antioxidants. That’s why we created the REJUVENATE Blend.
Ergothioneine is an amino acid with special antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. It is naturally occurring and found in very few organisms. Medicinal mushrooms have recently been identified as the best source of ergothioneine with oyster, lion’s mane, shiitake and maitake having the highest percentages.
Ergothioneine concentrates its efforts where there is a lot of oxidative stress that can damage our cells. Unlike other antioxidants, ergothioneine is able to get into the nucleus of our cells where the aging process happens and reduce damage to mitochondrial DNA. This makes it an anti-aging superstar!
The REJUVENATE Blend of Mushroom Extracts is a superfood antioxidant rich combination of six medicinal mushroom extract powders that can be added to just about anything for an age defying upgrade. Our 60g jar or pouch will provide 60 servings.
Each ½ tsp (1000mg) delivers a quantity crude equivalent of 8000mg of medicinal mushrooms for a full therapeutic dose with many synergistic benefits. It’s like a day at the spa for all your cells! Put your nerd glasses on, here’s the math:
In ½ tsp (1000mg) you benefit from:
- 166.66mg of 8:1 Lion’s Mane (166.66 x 8 = 1333.3mg Quantity Crude Equivalent)
- 166.66mg of 8:1 Chaga (166.66 x 8 = 1333.3mg Quantity Crude Equivalent)
- 166.66mg of 8:1 Oyster (166.66 x 8 = 1333.3mg Quantity Crude Equivalent)
- 166.66mg of 8:1 Tremella (166.66 x 8 = 1333.3mg Quantity Crude Equivalent)
- 166.66mg of 8:1 Maitake (166.66 x 8 = 1333.3mg Quantity Crude Equivalent)
- 166.66mg of 8:1 Shiitake (166.66 x 8 = 1333.3mg Quantity Crude Equivalent)
These incredibly healthy mushrooms are grown outdoors on organic farms, dried in the sun, then extracted using the hot water or dual extraction to create a super fine mushroom extract powder packed with highly concentrated beneficial compounds.
The REJUVENATE Blend contains only whole fruiting body medicinal mushrooms - no grains or growing substrate, just pure and potent healthy mushrooms from Mother Nature’s “farmacy”. One jar is enough to last 2 months when including ½ tsp daily as part of your anti-aging regimen.
See our "Studies + Research + References" page for more information about the beneficial effects of Lion's Mane, Chaga, Tremella, Maitake, Shiitake, and Oyster Mushroom Extracts.
REJUVENATE BLEND - Organic 6 Mushroom Extract Blend
Ingredients per ½ tsp (1000mg):
*Lion’s Mane Mushroom (8:1 Dual Extract) 166mg (Hericium erinaceus, fruiting body)
*Chaga Mushroom (8:1 Dual Extract) 166mg (Inonotus obliquus, fruiting body)
*Oyster Mushroom (8:1 Extract) 166mg (Pleurotus ostreatus, fruiting body)
*Tremella Mushroom (8:1 Extract) 166mg (Tremella fuciformis, fruiting body)
*Maitake Mushroom (8:1 Extract) 166mg (Grifola frondosa, fruiting body)
*Shiitake Mushroom (8:1 Extract) 166mg (Lentinula edodes, fruiting body)
Quantity Crude Equivalent… 8000mg
Betulinic Acid 0.6%
*USDA Organic Certified
We believe in 100% transparency - take a look at the COAs (Certificates of Analysis) from our 3rd party labs in our “The Lab Reports” tab.
The Lab Reports
Certificate of Analysis
Mushrooms: Lion’s Mane, Chaga, Oyster, Tremella, Maitake, Shiitake
Organic Lion’s Mane 8:1 Dual Extract
LION’S MANE: Ergothioneine & Terpenes
LION’S MANE: Beta-glucans, Heavy Metals, Microbial
Organic Chaga 8:1 Dual Extract
CHAGA: Betulinic Acid & Triterpenes
CHAGA: Beta-glucans, Heavy Metals, Microbial
Organic Oyster 8:1 Extract
OYSTER: Beta-glucans, Heavy Metals, Microbial
Organic Maitake 8:1 Extract
MAITAKE: Beta-glucans, Heavy Metals, Microbial
Organic Tremella 8:1 Extract
TREMELLA: Beta-glucans, Heavy Metals, Microbial
Organic Shiitake 8:1 Extract
SHIITAKE: Beta-glucans, Heavy Metals, Microbial
- Pit Shan Chong, Man-Lung Fung, Kah Hui Wong, & Lee Wei Lim. (2019, December 25). Therapeutic Potential of Hericium erinaceus for Depressive Disorder. MDPI Open Access Journals. https://www.mdpi.com/1422-0067/21/1/163
- Association for the Advancement of Restorative Medicine. (n.d.). Lion’s mane (Hericium erinaceus). https://restorativemedicine.org/library/monographs/lions-mane/
- Koichiro Mori, Satoshi Inatomi, Kenzi Ouchi, Yoshihito Azumi, & Takashi Tuchida. (2008, October 10). Improving effects of the mushroom Yamabushitake (Hericium erinaceus) on mild cognitive impairment: a double-blind placebo-controlled clinical trial. Wiley Online Library. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ptr.2634
- Zongying Liu, Qinglong Wang, Jian Cui, Lili Xiong, Wei Wang, Diqiang Li, Na Liu, Yiran Wu, & Canquan Mao. (2015, March). Systemic Screening of Strains of the Lion’s Mane Medicinal Mushroom Hericium erinaceus (Higher Basidiomycetes) and Its Protective Effects on Aβ-Triggered Neurotoxicity in PC12 Cells. National Library of Medicine. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25954906/
- Federico Brandalise, F., Valentina Cesaroni, Andrej Gregori, Margherita Repetti, Chiara Romano, Germano Orrù, Laura Botta, Carolina Girometta, Maria Lidia Guglielminetti, Elena Savino, & Paola Rossi. (2017, January 1). Dietary Supplementation of Hericium erinaceus Increases Mossy Fiber-CA3 Hippocampal Neurotransmission and Recognition Memory in Wild-Type Mice. Hindawi. https://www.hindawi.com/journals/ecam/2017/3864340/
- Erica Julson, E. M. (2018, May 19). 9 Health Benefits of Lion’s Mane Mushroom (Plus Side Effects). Healthline. https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/lions-mane-mushroom
- Mayumi Nagano, M., Kuniyoshi Shimizu, Ryuichiro Kondo, Chickako Hayashi, Daigo Sato, Katsuyuki Kitagawa, & Koichiro Ohnuki. (2010). Reduction of depression and anxiety by 4 weeks Hericium erinaceus intake. J-STAGE. https://www.jstage.jst.go.jp/article/biomedres/31/4/31_4_231/_article
- Chun-Hung Chiu, C.-H., Charng-Cherng Chyau, Chin-Chu Chen, Li-Ya Lee, Wan-Ping Chen, Jia-Ling Liu, Wen-Hsin Lin, & Mei-Chin Mong. (2018, January 24). Erinacine A-Enriched Hericium erinaceus Mycelium Produces Antidepressant-Like Effects through Modulating BDNF/PI3K/Akt/GSK-3β Signaling in Mice. MDPI. https://www.mdpi.com/1422-0067/19/2/341
- Mohammad Azizur Rahman, M. A., Noorlidah Abdullah, & Norhaniza Aminudin. (2014, May 13). Inhibitory Effect on In Vitro LDL Oxidation and HMG Co-A Reductase Activity of the Liquid-Liquid Partitioned Fractions of Hericium erinaceus (Bull.) Persoon (Lion’s Mane Mushroom). Hindawi. https://www.hindawi.com/journals/bmri/2014/828149/
- Yiling Hou, Y., Xiang Ding, & Wanru Hou. (2014, December 19). Composition and antioxidant activity of water-soluble oligosaccharides from Hericium erinaceus. Spandidos Publications. https://www.spandidos-publications.com/10.3892/mmr.2014.3121
- Luisella Vigna, L., Federica Morelli, Gianna M. Agnelli, Filomena Napolitano, Daniela Ratto, Alessandra Occhinegro, Carmine Di Iorio, Elena Savino, Carolina Girometta, Federico Brandalise, & Paola Rossi. (2019, April 18). Hericium erinaceus Improves Mood and Sleep Disorders in Patients Affected by Overweight or Obesity: Could Circulating Pro-BDNF and BDNF Be Potential Biomarkers? Hindawi. https://www.hindawi.com/journals/ecam/2019/7861297/
- Fukushima, M., Ohashi, T., Fujiwara, Y., Sonoyama, K., & Nakano, M. (2001). Cholesterol-Lowering Effects of Maitake (Grifola frondosa) Fiber, Shiitake (Lentinus edodes) Fiber, and Enokitake (Flammulina velutipes) Fiber in Rats. Experimental Biology and Medicine, 226(8), 758–765. https://doi.org/10.1177/153537020222600808
- Kodama, N., Komuta, K., & Nanba, H. (2002). Can maitake MD-fraction aid cancer patients? Alternative medicine review : a journal of clinical therapeutic, 7(3), 236–239.
- Kubo, K., Aoki, H., & Nanba, H. (1994). Anti-diabetic activity present in the fruit body of Grifola frondosa (Maitake). I. Biological & pharmaceutical bulletin, 17(8), 1106–1110. https://doi.org/10.1248/bpb.17.1106
- Kubo, K., & Nanba, H. (1997). Anti-hyperliposis effect of maitake fruit body (Grifola frondosa). I. Biological & pharmaceutical bulletin, 20(7), 781–785. https://doi.org/10.1248/bpb.20.781
- Kabir, Y., & Kimura, S. (1989). Dietary mushrooms reduce blood pressure in spontaneously hypertensive rats (SHR). Journal of nutritional science and vitaminology, 35(1), 91–94. https://doi.org/10.3177/jnsv.35.91
- Aoki, H., Hanayama, M., Mori, K., & Sato, R. (2018). Grifola frondosa (Maitake) extract activates PPARδ and improves glucose intolerance in high-fat diet-induced obese mice. Bioscience, biotechnology, and biochemistry, 82(9), 1550–1559. https://doi.org/10.1080/09168451.2018.1480348
- Chen, J. T., Tominaga, K., Sato, Y., Anzai, H., & Matsuoka, R. (2010). Maitake mushroom (Grifola frondosa) extract induces ovulation in patients with polycystic ovary syndrome: a possible monotherapy and a combination therapy after failure with first-line clomiphene citrate. Journal of alternative and complementary medicine (New York, N.Y.), 16(12), 1295–1299. https://doi.org/10.1089/acm.2009.0696
- mushroomreferences.com. (2015, October 14). Chaga mushroom extract inhibits oxidative DNA damage in lymphocytes of patients with inflammatory bowel disease – mushroomreferences.com. http://mushroomreferences.com/2015/10/14/chaga-mushroom-extract-inhibits-oxidative-dna-damage-in-lymphocytes-of-patients-with-inflammatory-bowel-disease/
- Jehane Ibrahim Eid, Swabhiman Mohanty, Biswadeep Das, J. I. (2020, January 1). Genoprotective effects of Chaga mushroom (Inonotus obliquus) polysaccharides in UVB-exposed embryonic zebrafish (Danio rerio) through coordinated expression of DNA repair genes. bioRxiv. https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.06.19.161182v1.full
- Suk-kyung Ko, Mirim Jin, Myoung-yun Pyo. (2011, October 11). Inonotus obliquus extracts suppress antigen-specific IgE production through the modulation of Th1/Th2 cytokines in ovalbumin-sensitized mice. ScienceDirect. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0378874111005009?via%3Dihub
- Yeon-Ran Kim. (2005, September). Immunomodulatory Activity of the Water Extract from Medicinal Mushroom Inonotus obliquus. National Library of Medicine. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3774877/
- Se Young Choi, Sun Jin Hur, Chi Sun An, Yun Hui Jeon, Young Jun Jeoung, Jong Phil Bak, And Beong Ou Lim. (2010, March 10). Anti-Inflammatory Effects of Inonotus obliquus in Colitis Induced by Dextran Sodium Sulfate. Hindawi. https://www.hindawi.com/journals/bmri/2010/943516/
- Cong Wang, Zhongqin Chen, Yuxiang Pan, Xudong Gao, Haixia Chen. (2017, October). Anti-diabetic effects of Inonotus obliquus polysaccharides-chromium (III) complex in type 2 diabetic mice and its sub-acute toxicity evaluation in normal mice. ScienceDirect. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0278691517300078?via%3Dihub
- Cong Wang, Zhongqin Chen, Yuxiang Pan, Xudong Gao, Haixia Chen. (2017b, October). Anti-diabetic effects of Inonotus obliquus polysaccharides-chromium (III) complex in type 2 diabetic mice and its sub-acute toxicity evaluation in normal mice. ScienceDirect. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/28087233/
- UHN Staff, U. (2020, March 25). Chaga Benefits That Are Not Found in Any Other Herb. University Health News. https://universityhealthnews.com/daily/nutrition/chaga-benefits-that-are-not-found-in-any-other-herb/
- Shan-hui Hsu, Shan-Ho Chan, Chih-tsung Weng, Shu-Hui Yang, And Ching-Fen Jiang, S.-H. (2013, August 21). Long-Term Regeneration and Functional Recovery of a 15 mm Critical Nerve Gap Bridged by Tremella fuciformis Polysaccharide-Immobilized Polylactide Conduits. Hindawi. https://www.hindawi.com/journals/ecam/2013/959261/
- Hyun-Jung Park, Hyun Soo Shim, Yong Ho Ahn, Kyung Soo Kim, Kum Ju Park, Woong Ki Choi, Hyo-Cheol Ha, Jung Il Kang, Tae Seok Kim, Ik Hyun Yeo, Jin Su Kim, Insop Shim. (2012, April 1). Tremella fuciformis enhances the neurite outgrowth of PC12 cells and restores trimethyltin-induced impairment of memory in rats via activation of CREB transcription and cholinergic systems. ScienceDirect. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0166432811008163?via%3Dihub
- Kum Ju Park, Sang-Yun Lee, Hyun-Su Kim, Matsumi Yamazaki, Kenzo Chiba, And Hyo-Cheol Ha. (2007, March 31). The Neuroprotective and Neurotrophic Effects of Tremella fuciformis in PC12h Cells. National Library of Medicine. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3763079/
- Yang Ruan, Hong Li, Lianmei Pu, Tao Shen, Zening Jin. (2018, May 2). Tremella fuciformis Polysaccharides Attenuate Oxidative Stress and Inflammation in Macrophages through miR-155. Hindawi. https://www.hindawi.com/journals/acp/2018/5762371/
- Tao Shen, Chao Duan, Beidong Chen, Meng Li, Yang Ruan, Danni Xu, Doudou Shi, Dan Yu, Jian Li, Changtao Wang, T. (2017, August 1). Tremella fuciformis polysaccharide suppresses hydrogen peroxide-triggered injury of human skin fibroblasts via upregulation of SIRT1. Spandidos Publications. https://www.spandidos-publications.com/10.3892/mmr.2017.6754
- Peter C.K. Cheung Ph.D. (1996, October). The hypocholesterolemic effect of two edible mushrooms: Auricularia auricula (tree-ear) and Tremella fuciformis (white jelly-leaf) in hypercholesterolemic rats. ScienceDirect. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/0271531796001911
- Xiaolan Shi, Wenfeng Wei, Ning Wang. (2018, April 23). Tremella polysaccharides inhibit cellular apoptosis and autophagy induced by Pseudomonas aeruginosa lipopolysaccharide in A549 cells through sirtuin 1 activation. Spandidos Publications. https://www.spandidos-publications.com/10.3892/ol.2018.8554
- Popov, M. (2021, November 18). White Fungus: one mushroom, many names, many benefits. Mushrooms Health. https://mushroomhealth.org/2021/11/18/white-fungus-one-mushroom-many-names-many-benefits/?cn-reloaded=1
- Meirav Devash, Rebecca Norris, And Jennifer Hussein. (2021, September 16). The Benefits of Adding Snow Mushroom to Your Skin-Care Routine. Allure. https://www.allure.com/story/snow-mushroom-skin-care-benefits
Watch This Video to Learn More About the Powerful Antioxidant Mushroom Powder Extracts in our REJUVENATE Blend
Add REJUVENATE Mushroom Blend to Your Daily Routine for Therapeutic Potency and Elevated Anti-aging Benefits
Our REJUVENATE Blend of Mushroom Extracts contains medicinal mushrooms that provide well documented benefits to the body and mind. Research and studies continue to provide evidence that these mushroom extracts can support many body systems simultaneously. See our Studies, Research, and References page to learn more about the science behind these six fantastic fungi. Here’s a snapshot of what some of the research is demonstrating about the benefits of Lion’s Mane, Chaga, Tremella, Oyster, Maitake, and Shiitake:
REJUVENATE BLEND Mushroom Family
- Promotes regenerative activity in the brain
- Promotes mental agility and clarity
- Supports improved mood and reduced anxiety
- Reduces and prevents inflammation (by reducing the expression of pro-inflammatory cytokines)
- Improves gut health
- Maintains TNF-alpha levels (important for managing inflammation)
- Protects DNA by fighting free radical damage
- Prevents skin aging by reducing cell damage
- Protects against stress
- Protects against viruses including herpes simplex and hep C
- Excellent source of ergothioneine (intracellular antioxidant)
- Reduces and prevents inflammation
- Protects against cardiovascular disease by preventing plaque build up in arteries
- Helps to regulate cholesterol and blood sugar levels
- Helps to balance the immune system
- Acts like hyaluronic acid by pulling moisture to the skin
- Prevents skin aging
- Lowers blood sugar and cholesterol levels
- Improves calcium absorption
- Supports healthy nerve cells
- Improves heart health
- Reduces cholesterol levels
- Activates the immune system to fight cancer cells (with Lentinan)
- Maintains blood pressure and circulation
- Supports healthy skin and hair
- Has anti-inflammatory properties
- Maitake D-Fraction can reduce side effects of chemotherapy
- Supports symptoms of Polycyctic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Supports healthy weight management
- Maintains artery healthy
- Supports healthy blood sugar levels
- Supports healthy blood pressure and cholesterol levels
*Note: Our products are not intended to treat or cure any specific disease or condition. We recommend consulting a health care professional for personalized advice and product recommendations if you have specific health concerns. If you have any of these concerns, please consult your doctor or a Natural Health Practitioner and ask them about including high potency REJUVENATE mushroom blend as part of your functional wellness routine.
EVERSIO’S Zero Waste Packaging
100% Home Compostable Pouches To Refill Infinitely Reusable Glass Jars
Eversio’s REJUVENATE Blend Features Sustainable Packaging and a Planet Positive Refill System
At Eversio Wellness, we offer a NEW zero-waste, planet positive REFILL SYSTEM for all of our mushroom supplements, including our Rejuvenate Blend.
Our Planet Positive Refill System was designed to promote removing wasteful packaging from our planet, re-enriching the soil, and ultimately reversing climate change. We believe in showing our gratitude to Mother Nature for providing the medicines she does by decreasing single-use plastics and instead using glass jars that are infinitely reusable and 100% home compostable refill pouches made by ELEVATE packaging from bio-based raw materials. Compostable packaging is the most environmentally friendly packaging available on the market today!
By using compostable packaging, we are able to eliminate any landfill waste, help reverse climate change, and revitalize our planet's depleted soil. We are excited to use our packaging to protect your mushroom supplements and to spread awareness about the need for every human to contribute to sustainability and prevention of climate change in any small way - like choosing our mushroom supplements over those packaged in plastic.
Purchase your glass jar first, JUST ONE TIME, and keep it forever. When you’re ready for more REJUVENATE Blend, purchase our home compostable refill pouches, tear open, refill original jar, and toss the pouch into your backyard compost or green bin. Zero Waste!