EVERGLOW Now - Organic Tremella Mushroom 8:1 Extract Capsules
The Secret to Skin Health From the Inside Out - EVERGLOW Now Tremella Mushroom Capsules!
Mushroom skincare? That’s right! Tremella mushrooms have been used for skin health as far back as the Imperial Tang Dynasty and have been revered as a beauty mushroom in Asia for hundreds of years. They are known for boosting skin hydration when ingested, and creating a youthful, radiant appearance. Eversio’s EVERGLOW Now Tremella Mushroom capsules are made from a highly concentrated 8:1 extract of organic, wood grown medicinal mushrooms for a potent dose of this beauty boosting fungi’s beneficial compounds. Also known as silver ear, snow fungus, and white fungus, tremella mushrooms have recently been studied for their ability to provide neuroprotective effects by enhancing neurite outgrowth and brain development. Get glowing from the inside out with these mushroom supplements for skin that will EVERGLOW! Health Canada NPN - 80116264
- THE MOMENT - If your skin is dull or dry and you’re missing the radiance of youth, this is the moment to get glowing with hydrating tremella. Let’s glow!
- WHOLE FRUITING BODY - 8:1 extracted for maximum bioavailability of beneficial compounds (no grains or growing substrate)
- GROWN ON WOOD - cultivated outdoors on USDA organic certified farms and harvested at maturity (not lab grown)
- THERAPEUTIC POTENCY - 8000mg quantity crude equivalent in just 2 organic certified vegan capsules with verified beta-d-glucans (18%)
- PLANET POSITIVE REFILL SYSTEM - 60 vegan capsules come in an infinitely reusable glass jar with metal lid - order a 100% home compostable refill pouch when you’re ready for more. Refill. Reuse. Reduce. Repeat. Zero plastic and ZERO WASTE!
Mushrooms For Healthy Skin - Look and Feel Younger with EVERGLOW Now Tremella Mushroom Capsules
In nature, tremella mushrooms can hold hundreds of times their weight in water. It’s their gelatinous structure and beta-d-glucan content that give them the ability to offer hydration to the skin when consumed. Dermatologists believe tremella mushroom extracts act similarly to hydration powerhouse hyaluronic acid by pulling moisture to the skin. This is why mushroom skincare has recently become such a popular trend in North America, with tremella mushroom benefits showing up in fashion magazine articles everywhere.
Prolonged use of a mushroom supplement like EVERGLOW Now Tremella Mushroom Capsules has been shown to enhance the skin's condition and fight the signs of aging such as wrinkles, fine lines, and discoloration. The beneficial compounds in tremella mushrooms have also been studied for their ability to reduce water and collagen loss in the skin.
Recent research into the benefits of tremella mushrooms shows they can also be used for reducing inflammation, strengthening the immune system, improving brain health, balancing cholesterol levels, and supporting healthy bones. The list of Tremella mushroom benefits goes on and on!
See our "Studies + Research + References" page for more information about the beneficial effects of Tremella Mushroom Extract Capsules.
EVERGLOW NOW - Organic Tremella 8:1 Extract Capsules
Medicinal Ingredients per 2 capsules:
*USDA Organic Certified Tremella Mushroom (8:1 Extract) 1000mg
(Tremella fuciformis, fruiting body) Quantity Crude Equivalent…8000mg
Non-medicinal ingredients: *USDA Organic Certified Pullulan (vegan capsule), dicalcium phosphate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose.
We believe in 100% transparency - take a look at the COAs (Certificates of Analysis) from our 3rd party labs in our “The Lab Reports” tab.
Health Canada – Natural Health Product – Mushrooms Monograph – March 25, 2019
Products containing Tremella fuciformis:
- Source of fungal polysaccharides with immunomodulating properties
- Used in TCM to nourish the stomach yin, moisten the lungs, and generate fluids and for yin deficiency with ascendant yang
Adults 18 years and older
Quantities: acceptable doses (grams/day)
Not to exceed 9000mg of dried fruiting body per day
The Lab Reports
Certificate of Analysis
Organic Tremella 8:1 Extract
TREMELLA: Beta-glucans, Heavy Metals, Microbial
- Shan-hui Hsu, Shan-Ho Chan, Chih-tsung Weng, Shu-Hui Yang, And Ching-Fen Jiang, S.-H. (2013, August 21). Long-Term Regeneration and Functional Recovery of a 15 mm Critical Nerve Gap Bridged by Tremella fuciformis Polysaccharide-Immobilized Polylactide Conduits. Hindawi. https://www.hindawi.com/journals/ecam/2013/959261/
- Hyun-Jung Park, Hyun Soo Shim, Yong Ho Ahn, Kyung Soo Kim, Kum Ju Park, Woong Ki Choi, Hyo-Cheol Ha, Jung Il Kang, Tae Seok Kim, Ik Hyun Yeo, Jin Su Kim, Insop Shim. (2012, April 1). Tremella fuciformis enhances the neurite outgrowth of PC12 cells and restores trimethyltin-induced impairment of memory in rats via activation of CREB transcription and cholinergic systems. ScienceDirect. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0166432811008163?via%3Dihub
- Kum Ju Park, Sang-Yun Lee, Hyun-Su Kim, Matsumi Yamazaki, Kenzo Chiba, And Hyo-Cheol Ha. (2007, March 31). The Neuroprotective and Neurotrophic Effects of Tremella fuciformis in PC12h Cells. National Library of Medicine. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3763079/
- Yang Ruan, Hong Li, Lianmei Pu, Tao Shen, Zening Jin. (2018, May 2). Tremella fuciformis Polysaccharides Attenuate Oxidative Stress and Inflammation in Macrophages through miR-155. Hindawi. https://www.hindawi.com/journals/acp/2018/5762371/
- Tao Shen, Chao Duan, Beidong Chen, Meng Li, Yang Ruan, Danni Xu, Doudou Shi, Dan Yu, Jian Li, Changtao Wang, T. (2017, August 1). Tremella fuciformis polysaccharide suppresses hydrogen peroxide-triggered injury of human skin fibroblasts via upregulation of SIRT1. Spandidos Publications. https://www.spandidos-publications.com/10.3892/mmr.2017.6754
- Peter C.K. Cheung Ph.D. (1996, October). The hypocholesterolemic effect of two edible mushrooms: Auricularia auricula (tree-ear) and Tremella fuciformis (white jelly-leaf) in hypercholesterolemic rats. ScienceDirect. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/0271531796001911
- Xiaolan Shi, Wenfeng Wei, Ning Wang. (2018, April 23). Tremella polysaccharides inhibit cellular apoptosis and autophagy induced by Pseudomonas aeruginosa lipopolysaccharide in A549 cells through sirtuin 1 activation. Spandidos Publications. https://www.spandidos-publications.com/10.3892/ol.2018.8554
- Popov, M. (2021, November 18). White Fungus: one mushroom, many names, many benefits. Mushrooms Health. https://mushroomhealth.org/2021/11/18/white-fungus-one-mushroom-many-names-many-benefits/?cn-reloaded=1
- Meirav Devash, Rebecca Norris, And Jennifer Hussein. (2021, September 16). The Benefits of Adding Snow Mushroom to Your Skin-Care Routine. Allure. https://www.allure.com/story/snow-mushroom-skin-care-benefits
Watch The Video to Find Out the Benefits and Applications Of Tremella Mushroom Capsules
What Are the Benefits of Adding EVERGLOW Tremella Mushroom Capsules to Your Daily Routine?
In Traditional Chinese Medicine, Tremella was used to help strengthen the immune system, protect the brain, and reduce inflammation. However, back then, only the royalty and the wealthy were able to use these medicinal mushrooms.
Today, tremella mushrooms are called beauty mushrooms because of the benefits and effects they provide to the skin. But, research tells us they can do so much more. We have collected the best studies, research, and references to help you see why many people use Tremella mushroom supplements. Here is a snapshot of what some research is demonstrating about Tremella mushroom benefits:
- Traditionally used to promote healthy skin and bones
- Helps to retain moisture and stabilize skin barrier
- Provides neuroprotective effects by enhancing neurite outgrowth and brain development
- Improves immunodeficiency, including that induced by AIDS, physical stress, or aging
- Reduces oxidative stress and inflammation
- Reduces overall cholesterol
*Note: Our products are not intended to treat or cure any specific disease or condition. We recommend consulting a health care professional for personalized advice and product recommendations if you have specific health concerns. If you have any of these concerns, please consult your doctor or a Natural Health Practitioner and ask them about including high potency Tremella mushroom capsules as part of your functional wellness routine.
EVERSIO’S Zero Waste Packaging
100% Home Compostable Pouches To Refill Infinitely Reusable Glass Jars
Tremella Mushroom Capsules Featuring an Organic Certified Vegan Capsule and Eco-Friendly Packaging in a Planet Positive Refill System
At Eversio Wellness, we offer a NEW zero-waste, planet positive REFILL SYSTEM for all of our mushroom supplements, including our Tremella mushroom capsules.
Our Planet Positive Refill System was designed to promote removing wasteful packaging from our planet, re-enriching the soil, and ultimately reversing climate change. We believe in showing our gratitude to Mother Nature for providing the medicines she does by decreasing single-use plastics and instead using glass jars that are infinitely reusable and 100% home compostable refill pouches made by ELEVATE packaging from bio-based raw materials. Compostable packaging is the most environmentally friendly packaging available on the market today!
By using compostable packaging, we are able to eliminate any landfill waste, help reverse climate change, and revitalize our planet's depleted soil. We are excited to use our packaging to protect your mushroom supplements and to spread awareness about the need for every human to contribute to sustainability and prevention of climate change in any small way - like choosing our mushroom supplements over those packaged in plastic.
Purchase your glass jar first, JUST ONE TIME, and keep it forever. When you’re ready for more Lion’s Mane capsules, purchase them in our home compostable refill pouches, tear open, refill original jar, and toss the pouch into your backyard compost or green bin. Zero Waste!
Our mushroom supplements and Tremella mushroom capsules are also the first EVER to use organic certified fungi-based capsules. Our capsules themselves are USDA Organic certified, vegan and made from pullulan (produced by growing the fungi Aureobasidium pullulans on certified organic tapioca starch). These capsules offer superior oxidation prevention and moisture barrier from an all-natural vegan source! NO GELATIN or PLASTIC! We believe that fungi are the future and we apply that vision to all of our medicinal mushroom product development.
A Mushroom For Every Moment
Read the Feedback from Our Tremella Mushroom Capsules Users
Be in the Know! Check Out Our Blogs About the World of Fungi and Mushroom Supplements
How To Strengthen Your Lungs Naturally
The lungs are the functional units of the respiratory system; they pass oxygen into the body, and carbon dioxide out of it. This is obviously vital to life, so it’s important to make sure we take excellent care of our lungs!
Your respiratory system stays healthy when you support your...