If you LOVE one-pan dishes that are bursting with flavour and nutrients, you are going to want to make this recipe ASAP!! You’ll love the creamy sauce, the simplicity of the seasonal ingredients, and the ease of cleanup.
This recipe is designed to support your:
Immune health via carotenoid antioxidants found in squash, allicin in garlic & onion, & powerhouse functional mushrooms Reishi, Maitake + Shiitake, shown to combat viral & bacterial infections while strengthening the immune response 
Digestive health - according to Traditional Chinese Medicine, winter squash supports the spleen organ, which is in charge of digestion & energy (Qi) production. The starch-related components in winter squash & medicinal mushrooms also promote a healthy gut microbiome & tame inflammation.
Mental & physical resilience from adaptogenic properties of medicinal mushrooms like Lion’s Mane & Reishi plus vitamins such as B1, B3, B5, B6, & folate, which help to combat stress & calm the nervous system
- 1 spaghetti squash (medium, halved lengthwise, seeds removed)
- 8 ozs chicken breast (skinless, boneless)
- 3 mini bell peppers (halved lengthwise, seeds removed)
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1 red onion (small, cut into quarters)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 cup basil leaves (chopped)
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp Eversio Wellness BALANCE 4 Mushroom Blend
- Preheat the oven to 425ºF (220ºC).
- Line a large baking sheet with unbleached parchment paper. On one half of the baking sheet, place the spaghetti squash flesh-side down. On the other half, evenly spread the chicken, garlic cloves (with skin), and veggies. Top with 1 tbsp of olive oil, & sprinkle with salt + oregano.
- Cook for 30 to 35 minutes until the squash is fork-tender, and the chicken is cooked through.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven. Add veggies, garlic (remove skin) + 2 tbsp olive oil, sea salt, and mushroom extract to a blender with basil and buzz until smooth.
- When cool enough to handle, use a fork to shred the squash into noodles. Gently mix in the sauce.
- Chop the chicken and place it over the spaghetti squash. Garnish with basil and sea salt, if needed. Enjoy!
- Makes 2-3 servings