Mushroom Blend Supplements to Upgrade Any Moment
Our mushroom blend supplements are crafted from high potency, organic, whole fruiting body medicinal mushroom extracts - and nothing else! NO GRAINS - EVER! The medicinal mushroom extracts we use to create our EVERBLENDS come from mushrooms that are cultivated outdoors on organic certified farms and grown on wood. To ensure maximum potency and effectiveness, each mushroom is carefully harvested at full maturity, sun dried, micronized (ground superfine), and hot water or alcohol extracted to concentrate beneficial compounds. All you have to do is add ½ tsp to your favourite food or beverage to truly upgrade the moment!
Mushroom Blend Supplements Crafted From Mushroom Extracts - Not Powders
Why is it so important to look for mushroom supplements made from extracts rather than powders? It’s simple…potency! Extracts are highly concentrated and contain high percentages of beta-glucans, terpenoids, anti-oxidants, and sterols. This means you need very little to deliver a full therapeutic dose of mushroom intelligence. Compared to un-extracted powder mushroom supplements (which are often full of grain), whole fruiting body extracts can contain up to 15x more beta-glucans for greater health benefits in much less time from much less product. A little goes a long way!
Our bodies can’t break down the cell walls (called chitin) of medicinal mushrooms, and that means we can’t effectively access the beneficial compounds locked inside just by eating or grinding them. Mushrooms intended for use as therapeutic supplements need to go through an extraction process in order to make them effective. Eversio’s mushrooms are extracted using hot water to release the water soluble compounds in cordyceps, turkey tail, maitake, shiitake, tremella, and oyster. Some mushrooms (chaga, reishi, lion’s mane) contain compounds that are alcohol soluble, and require a sequence of water and then alcohol to produce dual extracts with triterpenes and sterols in addition to beta-glucans and antioxidants.
What Are the Beta-D-Glucans in Mushroom Blend Supplements?
Fungal beta-d-glucans are complex polysaccharides and are the most important components of the cell walls in fungi. This was identified in the 1990s when researchers began working with mushroom extracts in approved drug development in both Japan and China.
Beta-d-glucans have been identified as the primary sources of medicinal activity in medicinal mushrooms (higher % = more medicinal benefit). We also know that as fruiting bodies grow and mature, total beta-D-glucan levels increase within their cell walls, so it’s very important to allow medicinal mushrooms to grow to full maturity before harvesting. Fungal beta-glucans are more immunologically active than cereal beta-glucans because of their structural complexity, so companies must test for fungal beta-d-glucans specifically in order to avoid picking up cereal beta-glucan content from grain included in the product - another reason to avoid mushroom products that contain any grain.
The benefits of beta-d-glucans:
- Improve Gut Health: Beta-glucans act as prebiotics supporting a healthy gut microbiome (which is important for immune function, brain health, anxiety and depression)
- Strengthen Immune System: Beta-D-glucans stimulate activity of macrophages which are immune cells that swallow bacteria, viruses, and infectious germs - when the body is under attack these cells engulf the attackers and eliminate the threat
- Regulate Blood Sugar and Cholesterol: Beta-glucans are rich in antioxidants that help to neutralize harmful free radicals, prevent inflammation, balance blood sugar and cholesterol, and improve heart health
- Act as Powerful Adaptogens: Beta-d-glucans kick in when stress levels are most damaging and helping the body ADAPT to the stressors that threaten our homeostasis
Mushroom Blend Supplements for Optimized Health and Vitality
Our mushroom blends (The Everblends) are formulated with medicinal mushrooms that contain complementary beneficial compounds to target a specific need. In other words, each mushroom in the blend you choose offers a different benefit that works together with its partners for a desired effect.
For example, AWAKEN Blend mushroom extracts can boost your energy, brain function, and immunity. It’s made with turkey tail, lion's mane, and cordyceps mushroom extracts. Individually, each of these powerful medicinal mushrooms provides excellent benefits. But, when combined together, they produce more powerful and potent results that can AWAKEN the mind and body for an awesome start to your day.
Mushroom blend supplements are a simple addition to your daily routine that can be mixed into your coffee, tea, smoothies, oatmeal, soups, or other recipe of choice. Visit our RECIPES page for lots of great ways to use our EVERBLENDS.
Benefits of Eversio’s 9 Medicinal Mushrooms
At Eversio Wellness, 9 medicinal mushrooms are used in various combinations to create our mushroom blend supplements. We offer 3 EVERBLENDS to help you AWAKEN in the morning, BALANCE when you need to level out, or REJUVENATE to support healthy aging.
The 9 species of medicinal mushrooms used in our products are:
- Lion's Mane: Aids in mental agility, memory improvement, focus, and productivity. It can also slow down the aging process.
- Cordyceps: Improves energy levels, cardiovascular functions, and oxygen absorption. It improves libido and fertility in both sexes.
- Reishi: Decreases stress and anxiety, and improves the quality of sleep.
- Turkey Tail: Strengthening the immune system and supports a healthy gut.
- Chaga: Promotes healthy skin and hair and balances anti-inflammatory activity.
- Tremella: Encourages healthy skin and bones. Stabilizes skin barrier to help retain moisture.
- Oyster: Regulates blood sugar and cholesterol levels and has anti-aging benefits.
- Maitake: Helps to maintain health of arteries and has anti-diabetic properties.
- Shiitake: Improves heart health and can lower cholesterol levels.
Read About the Latest News In Mushroom Supplements for a Better and Healthier You
To help guide you on your journey to a healthier version of yourself, read through our resources prepared just for you. Eversio Wellness will accompany you on your road to a better life and overall wellness, including your body, mind, and soul. Check out our blogs and articles!