BALANCE Blend - Organic 4 Mushroom Extracts Blend
Bring Health and Wellness with Powerful Antioxidant Support from Our Mushroom Blends
Mother Nature knows we all need balance in order to feel our best. We need to be busy and committed to our purpose, and then we need time to rest and reset. That’s where our BALANCE Blend comes in to save the day by offering a high antioxidant combination of our mushroom extracts designed to address the effects of too much fight or flight. Add just ½ tsp (1000mg) of this high potency mushroom extract blend to the drink or recipe of your choice for a full therapeutic dose of Reishi 15:1 Dual Extract + Lion's Mane 8:1 Dual Extract + Maitake 8:1 Extract + Shiitake 8:1 Extract. This is the mushroom extract blend for strengthening your immune system, improving cognitive function, stress relief, and enhancing sleep quality. Align with Mother Nature’s rhythms and let Eversio Wellness mushroom supplements bring you back into BALANCE. Health Canada NPN - 80117369
- THE MOMENT - If unwinding is on the agenda, this is the moment to enjoy 4 mushrooms that support the balance of the body, mind, and soul any time of day or night!
- WHOLE FRUITING BODY - Reishi 15:1 Dual Extract + Lion's Mane 8:1 Dual Extract + Maitake 8:1 Extract + Shiitake 8:1 Extract (no grains or growing substrate)
- THERAPEUTIC POTENCY - 9750mg quantity crude equivalent in just ½ tsp of organic certified extract powder with verified beta-d-glucans (45%), terpenes (6%), and triterpenes (0.8%), ergothioneine (0.08%)
- PLANET POSITIVE REFILL SYSTEM - Comes in an infinitely reusable 60g glass jar (60 - ½ tsp servings) with metal lid - order a 100% home compostable 60g refill pouch when you’re ready for more. Refill. Reuse. Reduce. Repeat. Zero plastic and ZERO WASTE!
The BALANCE You’re Looking For When It’s Time to Unwind - Eversio Wellness Mushroom Blends
The BALANCE Blend is one of our superior mushroom blends that is antioxidant-rich and can be added to just about anything for a stress-fighting adaptogenic upgrade. Our 60g jar or pouch will provide 60 servings.
Each ½ tsp (1000mg) delivers a crude equivalent of 9750mg of medicinal mushrooms for a full therapeutic dose with many synergistic benefits. This is teamwork! Put your nerd glasses on, here’s the math:
In ½ tsp (1000mg) you benefit from:
- 250mg of 15:1 Reishi (250 x 15 = 3750mg Quantity Crude Equivalent)
- 250mg of 8:1 Lion’s Mane (250 x 8 = 2000mg Quantity Crude Equivalent)
- 250mg of 8:1 Shiitake (250 x 8 = 2000mg Quantity Crude Equivalent)
- 250mg of 8:1 Maitake (250 x 8 = 2000mg Quantity Crude Equivalent)
The powerful combination of beneficial compounds working together (like an entourage effect) from these medicinal mushrooms supports everything you need for BALANCE:
Reishi for when you feel chronically overwhelmed and need deep nourishment for your overtaxed adrenals. It gives you a sense of calm and helps you get into a deeper, more rejuvenating sleep.
Lion's Mane for when your nervous system feels fried and you can't focus. It supports the repair and regrowth of nerve cells and improves cognitive function.
Maitake and Shiitake for when you've been pushing yourself too hard and need extra love and support for your immune system, blood sugar, and inflammatory response, which can all take a hit when you are under too much stress.
See our "Studies + Research + References" page for more information about the beneficial effects of the Reishi, Maitake, Lion's Mane, and Shiitake in our BALANCE Mushroom Extract Blend.
BALANCE - Mushroom Blends of 4 Organic Extracts
Ingredients per ½ tsp (1000mg):
*Lion’s Mane Mushroom (8:1 Dual Extract) 250mg (Hericium erinaceus, fruiting body)
*Maitake Mushroom (8:1 Extract) 250mg (Grifola frondosa, fruiting body)
*Reishi Mushroom (15:1 Dual Extract) 250mg (Ganoderma lucidum, fruiting body)
*Shiitake Mushroom (8:1 Extract) 250mg (Lentinula edodes, fruiting body)
Quantity Crude Equivalent…9750mg
*USDA Organic Certified
We believe in 100% transparency - take a look at the COAs (Certificates of Analysis) from our 3rd party labs in our “The Lab Reports” tab.
The Lab Reports
Certificate of Analysis
Mushrooms: Lion’s Mane, Reishi, Shiitake, Maitake
Organic Lion’s Mane 8:1 Dual Extract
LION’S MANE: Ergothioneine & Terpenes
Lion’s Mane Ergothioneine & Terpenes COA
LION’S MANE: Beta-glucans, Heavy Metals, Microbial
Lion’s Mane Beta-glucans, Heavy Metals, Microbial COA
Organic Shiitake 8:1 Extract
SHIITAKE: Beta-glucans, Heavy Metals, Microbial
Shiitake Beta-glucans, Heavy Metals, Microbial COA
Organic Maitake 8:1 Extract
MAITAKE: Beta-glucans, Heavy Metals, Microbial
Maitake Beta-glucans, Heavy Metals, Microbial COA
Organic Reishi 15:1 Dual Extract
REISHI: Triterpenes & Ganoderic Acids
Reishi Triterpenes & Ganoderic Acids COA
REISHI: Beta-glucans, Heavy Metals, Microbial
Reishi Beta-glucans, Heavy Metals, Microbial COA
- Pit Shan Chong, Man-Lung Fung, Kah Hui Wong, & Lee Wei Lim. (2019, December 25). Therapeutic Potential of Hericium erinaceus for Depressive Disorder. MDPI Open Access Journals. https://www.mdpi.com/1422-0067/21/1/163
- Association for the Advancement of Restorative Medicine. (n.d.). Lion’s mane (Hericium erinaceus). https://restorativemedicine.org/library/monographs/lions-mane/
- Koichiro Mori, Satoshi Inatomi, Kenzi Ouchi, Yoshihito Azumi, & Takashi Tuchida. (2008, October 10). Improving effects of the mushroom Yamabushitake (Hericium erinaceus) on mild cognitive impairment: a double-blind placebo-controlled clinical trial. Wiley Online Library. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ptr.2634
- Zongying Liu, Qinglong Wang, Jian Cui, Lili Xiong, Wei Wang, Diqiang Li, Na Liu, Yiran Wu, & Canquan Mao. (2015, March). Systemic Screening of Strains of the Lion’s Mane Medicinal Mushroom Hericium erinaceus (Higher Basidiomycetes) and Its Protective Effects on Aβ-Triggered Neurotoxicity in PC12 Cells. National Library of Medicine. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25954906/
- Federico Brandalise, F., Valentina Cesaroni, Andrej Gregori, Margherita Repetti, Chiara Romano, Germano Orrù, Laura Botta, Carolina Girometta, Maria Lidia Guglielminetti, Elena Savino, & Paola Rossi. (2017, January 1). Dietary Supplementation of Hericium erinaceus Increases Mossy Fiber-CA3 Hippocampal Neurotransmission and Recognition Memory in Wild-Type Mice. Hindawi. https://www.hindawi.com/journals/ecam/2017/3864340/
- Erica Julson, E. M. (2018, May 19). 9 Health Benefits of Lion’s Mane Mushroom (Plus Side Effects). Healthline. https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/lions-mane-mushroom
- Mayumi Nagano, M., Kuniyoshi Shimizu, Ryuichiro Kondo, Chickako Hayashi, Daigo Sato, Katsuyuki Kitagawa, & Koichiro Ohnuki. (2010). Reduction of depression and anxiety by 4 weeks Hericium erinaceus intake. J-STAGE. https://www.jstage.jst.go.jp/article/biomedres/31/4/31_4_231/_article
- Chun-Hung Chiu, C.-H., Charng-Cherng Chyau, Chin-Chu Chen, Li-Ya Lee, Wan-Ping Chen, Jia-Ling Liu, Wen-Hsin Lin, & Mei-Chin Mong. (2018, January 24). Erinacine A-Enriched Hericium erinaceus Mycelium Produces Antidepressant-Like Effects through Modulating BDNF/PI3K/Akt/GSK-3β Signaling in Mice. MDPI. https://www.mdpi.com/1422-0067/19/2/341
- Mohammad Azizur Rahman, M. A., Noorlidah Abdullah, & Norhaniza Aminudin. (2014, May 13). Inhibitory Effect on In Vitro LDL Oxidation and HMG Co-A Reductase Activity of the Liquid-Liquid Partitioned Fractions of Hericium erinaceus (Bull.) Persoon (Lion’s Mane Mushroom). Hindawi. https://www.hindawi.com/journals/bmri/2014/828149/
- Yiling Hou, Y., Xiang Ding, & Wanru Hou. (2014, December 19). Composition and antioxidant activity of water-soluble oligosaccharides from Hericium erinaceus. Spandidos Publications. https://www.spandidos-publications.com/10.3892/mmr.2014.3121
- Luisella Vigna, L., Federica Morelli, Gianna M. Agnelli, Filomena Napolitano, Daniela Ratto, Alessandra Occhinegro, Carmine Di Iorio, Elena Savino, Carolina Girometta, Federico Brandalise, & Paola Rossi. (2019, April 18). Hericium erinaceus Improves Mood and Sleep Disorders in Patients Affected by Overweight or Obesity: Could Circulating Pro-BDNF and BDNF Be Potential Biomarkers? Hindawi. https://www.hindawi.com/journals/ecam/2019/7861297/
- Fukushima, M., Ohashi, T., Fujiwara, Y., Sonoyama, K., & Nakano, M. (2001). Cholesterol-Lowering Effects of Maitake (Grifola frondosa) Fiber, Shiitake (Lentinus edodes) Fiber, and Enokitake (Flammulina velutipes) Fiber in Rats. Experimental Biology and Medicine, 226(8), 758–765. https://doi.org/10.1177/153537020222600808
- Kodama, N., Komuta, K., & Nanba, H. (2002). Can maitake MD-fraction aid cancer patients? Alternative medicine review : a journal of clinical therapeutic, 7(3), 236–239.
- Kubo, K., Aoki, H., & Nanba, H. (1994). Anti-diabetic activity present in the fruit body of Grifola frondosa (Maitake). I. Biological & pharmaceutical bulletin, 17(8), 1106–1110. https://doi.org/10.1248/bpb.17.1106
- Kubo, K., & Nanba, H. (1997). Anti-hyperliposis effect of maitake fruit body (Grifola frondosa). I. Biological & pharmaceutical bulletin, 20(7), 781–785. https://doi.org/10.1248/bpb.20.781
- Kabir, Y., & Kimura, S. (1989). Dietary mushrooms reduce blood pressure in spontaneously hypertensive rats (SHR). Journal of nutritional science and vitaminology, 35(1), 91–94. https://doi.org/10.3177/jnsv.35.91
- Aoki, H., Hanayama, M., Mori, K., & Sato, R. (2018). Grifola frondosa (Maitake) extract activates PPARδ and improves glucose intolerance in high-fat diet-induced obese mice. Bioscience, biotechnology, and biochemistry, 82(9), 1550–1559. https://doi.org/10.1080/09168451.2018.1480348
- Chen, J. T., Tominaga, K., Sato, Y., Anzai, H., & Matsuoka, R. (2010). Maitake mushroom (Grifola frondosa) extract induces ovulation in patients with polycystic ovary syndrome: a possible monotherapy and a combination therapy after failure with first-line clomiphene citrate. Journal of alternative and complementary medicine (New York, N.Y.), 16(12), 1295–1299. https://doi.org/10.1089/acm.2009.0696
- Xiao Chen, Ze-Ping Hu, Xiao-Xia Yang, Min Huang, Yihuai Gao, Wenbo Tang, Sui Yung Chan, Xihu Dai, Jinxian Ye, Paul Chi-Liu Ho, Wei Duan, Hong-Yuan Yang, Yi-Zhun Zhu, Shu-Feng Zhou. (2006, March). Monitoring of immune responses to a herbal immuno-modulator in patients with advanced colorectal cancer. ScienceDirect. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16428086/
- Toshihiro Akihisa, Yuji Nakamura, Masaaki Tagata, Harukuni Tokuda, Ken Yasukawa, Emiko Uchiyama, Takashi Suzuki, Yumiko Kimura. (2007, February 20). Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Tumor-Promoting Effects of Triterpene Acids and Sterols from the Fungus Ganoderma lucidum. Wiley Online Library. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/cbdv.200790027
- Meng, J., & Yang, B. (2019, November 28). Protective Effect of (Lingzhi) on Cardiovascular System. SpringerLink. https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-981-32-9421-9_7?error=cookies_not_supported&code=85fe3725-afe8-47e5-a81c-bb2f51741178
- Mohammad Azizur Rahman, Noorlidah Abdullah, Norhaniza Aminudin. (2018). Evaluation of the Antioxidative and Hypo-cholesterolemic Effects of Lingzhi or Reishi Medicinal Mushroom, Ganoderma lucidum (Agaricomycetes), in Ameliorating Cardiovascular Disease. National Library of Medicine. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30806268/
- Xia Feng, Yan Wang. (2019, April 30). Anti-inflammatory, anti-nociceptive and sedative-hypnotic activities of lucidone D extracted from Ganoderma lucidum. National Library of Medicine. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31078150/
- Qing-Ping Chu, Li-En Wang, Xiang-Yu Cui, Hong-Zheng Fu, Zhi-Bin Lin, Shu-Qian Lin, Yong-He Zhang. (2017, April). Extract of Ganoderma lucidum potentiates pentobarbital-induced sleep via a GABAergic mechanism. ScienceDirect. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S009130570700086X?via%3Dihub
- Hirokazu Matsuzaki, Yuta Shimizu, Naohiro Iwata, Shinya Kamiuchi, Fumiko Suzuki, Hiroshi Iizuka, Yasuhide Hibino & Mari Okazaki, H. (2013, December 26). Antidepressant-like effects of a water-soluble extract from the culture medium of Ganoderma lucidum mycelia in rats - BMC Complementary Medicine and Therapies. BioMed Central. https://bmccomplementmedtherapies.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1472-6882-13-370
- Cora Sau-Wan Lai, Man-Shan Yu, Wai-Hung Yuen, Kwok-Fai So, Sze-Yong Zee, Raymond Chuen-Chung Chang. (2008, January 23). Antagonizing β-amyloid peptide neurotoxicity of the anti-aging fungus Ganoderma lucidum. ScienceDirect. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0006899307026480?via%3Dihub
- Jie Liu, Sadaaki Tamura, Kenji Kurashiki, Kuniyoshi Shimizu, Kiyoshi Noda, Fumiko Konishi, Shoichiro Kumamoto, Ryuichiro Kondo. (2009, February 20). Anti-Androgen Effects of Extracts and Compounds from Ganoderma lucidum. Wiley Online Library. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/cbdv.200800019
- Kuniyoshi Shimizu, Ichiko Miyamoto, Jie Liu, Fumiko Konishi, Shoichiro Kumamoto & Ryuichiro Kondo, K. (2009, February 1). Estrogen-like activity of ethanol extract of Ganoderma lucidum - Journal of Wood Science. SpringerLink. https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10086-008-0992-2?error=cookies_not_supported&code=521641f9-5f6d-4ab1-8753-27543f97d728
- Yu-Sheng Chen, Quan-Zhan Chen, Zhen-Jiong Wang, Chun Hua, Y.-S. (2019). Anti-Inflammatory and Hepatoprotective Effects of Ganoderma lucidum Polysaccharides against Carbon Tetrachloride-Induced Liver Injury in Kunming Mice. Karger. https://www.karger.com/Article/Abstract/493896
Watch This Video to Learn More About the Powerful Antioxidant Mushroom Blends that Make Up BALANCE
Add BALANCE Mushroom Blends to Your Daily Routine for Therapeutic Potency and Optimal Health Benefits
This harmony of mushroom blends contains medicinal mushrooms that provide well-documented benefits to the body and mind. Research and studies continue to provide evidence that these mushroom blends can support many body systems simultaneously. See our Studies, Research, and References page to learn more about the science behind these four fantastic fungi. Here’s a snapshot of what some of the research is demonstrating about the benefits of Reishi, Lion’s Mane, Maitake, and Shiitake:
BALANCE BLEND Mushroom Family
Reishi Mushroom Extract
- Improves sleep quality
- Fights anxiety, depression, and stress
- Enhances focus and concentration
- Keeps the immune system in check
- Fights cancer cells
- Has calming effects
- Strengthens the nervous system
- Increase stamina
- Prevents viral infections
Lion's Mane Mushroom Extract
- Aids in mental agility and clarity
- Improves memory retention
- Enhances mental focus and boosts concentration
- Strengthens the immune system
- Boosts nerve growth factor
- Helps to prevent neurological conditions such as multiple sclerosis and Alzheimer's
Maitake Mushroom Extract
- Improves the immune system
- High levels of antioxidants
- Slows tumor growth
- Maintains artery healthy
- Promotes gut health
Shiitake Mushroom Extract
- Lowers cholesterol levels
- Improves heart health
- Maintains blood pressure and circulation
- Boosts immune system
- Supports gastric cancer treatments
- Enhances skin and hair
- Rich in antioxidants
- Fights bacterial and viral infections
- Has anti-inflammatory properties
When combined together, these 4 healthy mushrooms make BALANCE an effective daily antioxidant treatment. You can take these mushroom blends in the morning or evening to help you relax and fight stress, anxiety, and depression while helping to balance hormones and improve cognitive function.
*Note: Our mushroom supplements are not formulated and created to treat any specific disease or health condition. We highly recommend consulting your health care professionals if you are having health problems. For any specific health concern, it is best to ask your doctor or Natural Health Practitioner if BALANCE can be added to your regular routine.
EVERSIO’S Zero Waste Packaging
100% Home Compostable Pouches To Refill Infinitely Reusable Glass Jars
Eversio’s Balance Blend Features Sustainable Packaging and a Planet Positive Refill System
At Eversio Wellness, we offer a NEW zero-waste, planet positive REFILL SYSTEM for all of our mushroom supplements, including this balance of mushroom blends.
Our Planet Positive Refill System was designed to promote removing wasteful packaging from our planet, re-enriching the soil, and ultimately reversing climate change. We believe in showing our gratitude to Mother Nature for providing the medicines she does by decreasing single-use plastics and instead of using glass jars that are infinitely reusable and 100% home compostable refill pouches made by ELEVATE packaging from bio-based raw materials. Compostable packaging is the most environmentally friendly packaging available on the market today!
By using compostable packaging, we are able to eliminate any landfill waste, help reverse climate change, and revitalize our planet's depleted soil. We are excited to use our packaging to protect your mushroom supplements and to spread awareness about the need for every human to contribute to sustainability and prevention of climate change in any small way - like choosing our mushroom supplements over those packaged in plastic.
Purchase your glass jar first, JUST ONE TIME, and keep it forever. When you’re ready for more BALANCE Blend, purchase our home compostable refill pouches, tear them open, refill the original jar, and toss the pouch into your backyard compost or green bin. Zero Waste!