DIGESTIVE SYSTEM + GUT HEALTH
- INFLAMMATORY BOWEL DISEASE: Se Young Choi, Sun Jin Hur, Chi Sun An, Yun Hui Jeon, Young Jun Jeoung, Jong Phil Bak, And Beong Ou Lim. (2010, March 10). Anti-Inflammatory Effects of Inonotus obliquus in Colitis Induced by Dextran Sodium Sulfate. Hindawi. https://www.hindawi.com/journals/bmri/2010/943516/
- INFLAMMATORY BOWEL DISEASE: Natural-Derived Polysaccharides From Plants, Mushrooms, and Seaweeds for the Treatment of Inflammatory Bowel Disease. Front. Pharmacol., 26 April 2021 | https://doi.org/10.3389/fphar.2021.651813
- INFLAMMATORY BOWEL DISEASE: mushroomreferences.com. (2015, October 14). Chaga mushroom extract inhibits oxidative DNA damage in lymphocytes of patients with inflammatory bowel disease – mushroomreferences.com. http://mushroomreferences.com/2015/10/14/chaga-mushroom-extract-inhibits-oxidative-dna-damage-in-lymphocytes-of-patients-with-inflammatory-bowel-disease/
- GUT HEALTH: Xiaotong Yang, Toufic Kabbani, Joshua Hansen, Melinda Dennis, Daniel A Leffler, David S Newburg, Ciarán P Kelly. (2014, July 11). Effects of polysaccharopeptide from Trametes Versicolor and amoxicillin on the gut microbiome of healthy volunteers. Taylor & Francis. https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.4161/gmic.29558
- H. PYLORI: Zhu Y, Chen Y, Li Q, Zhao T, Zhang M, Feng W, et al. Preparation, characterization, and anti-Helicobacter pylori activity of Bi3+-Hericium erinaceus polysaccharide complex. Carbohydr. Polym. 2014;110:231−237.
- MICROBIOME: Pallav K, Dowd SE, Villafuerte J, Yang X, Kabbani T, Hansen J, Dennis M, Leffler DA, Newburg DS, Kelly CP. Effects of polysaccharopeptide from Trametes versicolor and amoxicillin on the gut microbiome of healthy volunteers: a randomized clinical trial. Gut Microbes. 2014 Jul 1;5(4):458-67. doi: 10.4161/gmic.29558. Epub 2014 Jul 9. PMID: 25006989.
- LIVER DISEASE: Kang-Le Wang, Zhen-Ming Lu, Xiangjunzhi Mao, Lu Chen, Jin-Song Gong, Yilin Ren, Yan Geng, Heng Li, Hong-Yu Xu, Guo-Hua Xu, Jin-Song Shi, Zheng-Hong Xu. (2019, September 15). Structural characterization and anti-alcoholic liver injury activity of a polysaccharide from Coriolus versicolor mycelia. ScienceDirect. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S014181301836834X?via%3Dihub
- LIVER DISEASE: Yu-Sheng Chen, Quan-Zhan Chen, Zhen-Jiong Wang, Chun Hua, Y.-S. (2019). Anti-Inflammatory and Hepatoprotective Effects of Ganoderma lucidum Polysaccharides against Carbon Tetrachloride-Induced Liver Injury in Kunming Mice. Karger. https://www.karger.com/Article/Abstract/493896
- LIVER DISEASE: Yu-Sheng Chen, Quan-Zhan Chen, Zhen-Jiong Wang, Chun Hua, Y.-S. (2019). Anti-Inflammatory and Hepatoprotective Effects of Ganoderma lucidum Polysaccharides against Carbon Tetrachloride-Induced Liver Injury in Kunming Mice. Karger. https://www.karger.com/Article/Abstract/493896v
- KIDNEY DISEASE: ScienceDirect. (2019, November 20). Preventative and therapeutic effect of Ganoderma lucidum on kidney injuries and diseases.
- ANTI-DIABETIC EFFECTS: Cong Wang, Zhongqin Chen, Yuxiang Pan, Xudong Gao, Haixia Chen. (2017, October). Anti-diabetic effects of Inonotus obliquus polysaccharides-chromium (III) complex in type 2 diabetic mice and its sub-acute toxicity evaluation in normal mice. ScienceDirect. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0278691517300078?via%3Dihub
- ANTI-DIABETIC EFFECTS: Wang, C., Chen, Z., Pan, Y., Gao, X., & Chen, H. (2017). Anti-diabetic effects of Inonotus obliquus polysaccharides-chromium (III) complex in type 2 diabetic mice and its sub-acute toxicity evaluation in normal mice. Food and chemical toxicology : an international journal published for the British Industrial Biological Research Association, 108(Pt B), 498–509. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.fct.2017.01.007