Recipe Vegan + Gluten-Free (using GF pretzels)
- 200g dark chocolate (approx. 2 bars)
- 1.5 - 2 cups mini pretzels
- Sprinkle maldon salt flakes
- Caramel sauce + toffee bits
- 2 Tbsp Eversio BALANCE 4 Mushroom Blend
For Caramel Sauce
- 1/2 cup organic cane sugar
- 1/4 vegan butter
- 2 Tbsp oat milk or oat creamer
- 1 Tsp vanilla
- Pinch of sea salt
DIRECTIONS (Caramel Sauce)
Add sugar to saucepan + heat on low for approx. 10 minutes, stirring constantly, sugar will start to clump + melt. When half has melted, remove from heat and add in butter until butter has melted. Add back to heat, it should start to bubble. Some will clump into toffee chunks, the other half into liquid. Remove from heat and add in vanilla + salt. Strain the toffee chunks and collect liquid caramel into a small bowl. Let cool for 15 minutes.
DIRECTIONS (Pretzel Bark)
- Melt chocolate in microwave or over double boiler & mix in 2 Tbsp of BALANCE Blend.
- Set aside 2-3 Tbsp of chocolate for drizzling.
- Pour the chocolate on parchment lined baking sheet. spread into an even layer.
- Add pretzels until all chocolate is covered.
- Chop toffee chunks into smaller pieces adding in to the chocolate + pretzel layer.
- Drizzle the caramel sauce over bark.
- Chill in freezer for 10 minutes.
- Finally, drizzle the chocolate you set aside on top bark + sprinkle salt flakes.
- Chill again for another 5 minutes. Cut into pieces + enjoy!