If you tend to experience a mid-afternoon energy slump, try making our Balanced Energy Bites! This quick and delicious snack is a perfect solution to keep you going strong throughout the day.
There are many reasons why you might feel fatigued in the afternoon, including a lack of sleep, nutrient deficiencies, blood sugar imbalance, and adrenal burnout. To help combat these issues, our Balanced Energy Bites are packed with essential nutrients like magnesium and B vitamins found in nuts such as cashews and almonds. These healthy fats, protein, and fiber-rich carbs like dates can also provide long-lasting energy.
For an extra boost, consider adding superfoods that help your body adapt to stress, such as reishi mushrooms and goji berries, as well as nootropic ingredients like lion's mane to keep your mind clear and productive. By incorporating these nutrient-rich ingredients into your snack, you can maintain your energy levels and stay focused throughout the day.
Healthy Ingredients to Fuel Your Balanced Energy Bites
- ½ cup pitted dates
- 1 cup cashews (raw)
- ¼ cup almond butter
- ⅓ cup goji berries
- 10gr collagen peptides
- 1 tsp Eversio Wellness Balance Blend
- ⅛ cardamom powder
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- Optional topping: 1 ½ tbsp raw cacao powder
- Soak cashews and dates in filtered water for at least an hour. Rinse and drain when ready to use.
- Add all the ingredients to the bowl of a food processor. Blend until a smooth consistency is achieved and the mixture holds together.
- Remove the mixture and form into small balls with your hands, using about one tablespoon of dough. Roll into the cacao powder and shake off any excess. Repeat until the mixture is used up. Enjoy!
Makes 12-13 balls. Keep in the fridge for up to 3 days or in the freezer for several weeks.