Make these savoury snacks Try these NO BAKE Granola Bars with Eversio Wellness BALANCE 4 Mushroom Blend.
Recipe makes 9-12 bars
- 2 cups medjool dates, if dry soak for 10 minutes in hot water and drain well
- 1 cup large flake oats
- ½ cup raw or toasted nuts (we used hazelnuts)
- 2 tbsp EACH: pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, chia seeds, hemp hearts
- 2 tbsp Eversio Wellness BALANCE 4 Mushroom Blend (for 1/2 tsp in each of 12 bars = therapeutic dose of mushroom extract in each serving)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp pink sea salt
- ⅓ cup almond butter
- Handful chopped dark chocolate or chocolate chips
- Puree dates in food processor. Put date paste in a large bowl.
- Add in almond butter + BALANCE Mushroom Blend. Mix well until combined.
- Add in remaining ingredients and mix well, folding in chocolate at the end.
- Line an 8x8 inch pan with parchment paper. Spoon the mixture into pan and using your hands or a large spoon, press it down evenly.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 4 hours to set, then remove and cut evenly into bars or squares.
- Store in the fridge.
- Enjoy this fun way to add a daily dose of mushroom extracts to your wellness regimen!