Introducing a delectable treat that's bound to leave you wondering why you haven't been making it all season – Matcha Coconut Ice Cream. Allow us to share our absolute obsession with you; it's akin to sipping on a matcha latte but in the delightful form of creamy, frozen goodness.
But that's not all – We've taken this ice cream experience a step further by incorporating the powers of the Rejuvenate Blend. This infusion elevates your matcha ice cream to a whole new level of culinary and skincare synergy. Discover the magic of this ✨rejuvenating✨ matcha ice cream, a treat that not only tantalizes your taste buds but also promotes skin wellness.
So, let's dive into the world of matcha-infused delight while taking care of your skin – it's a winning combination you won't want to miss!
- 1 Can full fat pure coconut cream (make sure there’s no additives like guar gum etc)
- 1 Can pure coconut milk or 1 cup almond milk (same thing here)
- 2-3 tbsp matcha powder
- 1 tsp Eversio Wellness Rejuvenate Blend
- 1/4 Cup honey or maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Sprinkle of cinnamon
- Squeeze of lemon
- Pinch of sea salt
- Open your can of coconut cream and place this in a large bowl.
- Using a hand-held mixer whip this until soft and creamy and peaks form. Set this aside.
- Open your coconut milk into another bowl and add in your matcha powder and mushroom blend. Whip this together.
- Add in your honey.
- Pour your matcha mixture over your whipped coconut cream and mix this all together.
- Add in your cinnamon, sea salt, lemon juice and vanilla.
- Taste test and see if it’s sweet enough for you! Pour into a baking dish and allow it to set in the freezer for about an hour!
I love you so matcha! 🍵🥥🍦
Recipe by Easton Gilowski! Check out her recipe reel HERE