FOCUS Now - Organic Lion's Mane 8:1 Dual Extract Capsules
Our high potency, dual extract Lion's Mane Capsules will take your brain to the gym with support for mood, mental agility, and prevention of cognitive dysfunction.
Eversio’s FOCUS NOW Lion's Mane capsules are made from an 8:1 dual extract of organic, wood-grown medicinal mushrooms. Lion’s mane benefits the brain in many ways and supports improved concentration, memory, productivity, and mental clarity. Goodbye brain fog! Dual extracted lion’s mane mushrooms are also known to improve gut health and protect your stomach from the development of ulcers. Take one capsule daily for maintenance of brain and gut health, or up to three capsules daily as a maximum therapeutic dose (12000mg according to Health Canada) to address a specific brain, nerve, or digestive condition. Health Canada NPN - 801085580
- THE MOMENT - If brain fog and mental stress have you feeling frazzled with disconnected thoughts, unproductive days, and lost keys…again, this is the moment for lion’s mane to get you focused now!
- WHOLE FRUITING BODY - 8:1 dual extracted for maximum bioavailability of beneficial compounds (no grains or growing substrate)
- GROWN ON WOOD - cultivated outdoors on USDA organic certified farms and harvested at maturity (not lab grown)
- THERAPEUTIC POTENCY - 8000mg quantity crude equivalent in just 2 organic certified vegan capsules with verified beta-d-glucans (52%), terpenes (24%), and ergothioneine (.06%)
- PLANET POSITIVE REFILL SYSTEM - 60 vegan capsules come in an infinitely reusable glass jar with metal lid - order a 100% home compostable refill pouch when you’re ready for more. Refill. Reuse. Reduce. Repeat. Zero plastic and ZERO WASTE!
The Ultimate Brain Food, Eversio Wellness Lion's Mane Capsules!
Adding FOCUS Now - Lion's Mane Capsules to your daily regimen is like taking your BRAIN to the gym! The therapeutic dose of beneficial compounds in this Lion's Mane Mushroom 8:1 Dual Extract support mental agility and can help you experience improved MEMORY + CONCENTRATION + PRODUCTIVITY + GUT HEALTH.
FOCUS Now works by promoting NGF (Nerve Growth Factor), which helps to maintain and organize neurons in the central nervous system. It can also promote myelin sheath production (an insulating layer around the nerves), which allows the impulses to transmit faster and more efficiently on nerve cells. Studies are showing that the active compounds found in the fruiting bodies of Lion's Mane medicinal mushrooms are a promising treatment for the prevention of cognitive dysfunction conditions such as Alzheimer's, dementia, Parkinson’s and other neurodegenerative diseases. Research demonstrates that this is because these compounds have the unique ability to pass the blood-brain barrier to promote brain health. Even as food, whole fruiting body Lion's Mane are healthy mushrooms that have also been studied for their ability to alleviate irritability and anxiety.
See our "Studies + Research + References" page for more information about the beneficial effects of Lion's Mane Mushroom Extracts.
FOCUS NOW – Organic Lion’s Mane 8:1 Dual Extract Capsules
Medicinal Ingredients per 2 capsules:
*USDA Organic Certified Lion’s Mane Mushroom (8:1 Dual Extract) 1000mg
(Hericium erinaceus, fruiting body) Quantity Crude Equivalent…8000mg
Beta-D-glucans: > 52%
Terpenes: > 24%
Non-medicinal ingredients: *USDA Organic Certified Pullulan (vegan capsule), dicalcium phosphate, magnesium stearate
We believe in 100% transparency - take a look at the COAs (Certificates of Analysis) from our 3rd party labs in our “The Lab Reports” tab.
Health Canada – Natural Health Product – Mushrooms Monograph – March 25, 2019
Products containing Hericium erinaceus:
- Source of antioxidants
- Source of fungal polysaccharides with immunomodulating properties
- Provides antioxidants that help reduce the oxidative cell damage caused by free radicals
Adults 18 years and older
Quantities: acceptable doses (grams/day)
Not to exceed 12000mg of dried fruiting body per day
The Lab Reports
Certificate of Analysis
Organic Lion’s Mane 8:1 Dual Extract
LION’S MANE: Ergothioneine & Terpenes
Lion’s Mane Ergothioneine & Terpenes COA
LION’S MANE: Beta-glucans, Heavy Metals, Microbial
Lion’s Mane Beta-glucans, Heavy Metals, Microbial COA
- Pit Shan Chong, Man-Lung Fung, Kah Hui Wong, & Lee Wei Lim. (2019, December 25). Therapeutic Potential of Hericium erinaceus for Depressive Disorder. MDPI Open Access Journals. https://www.mdpi.com/1422-0067/21/1/163
- Association for the Advancement of Restorative Medicine. (n.d.). Lion’s mane (Hericium erinaceus). https://restorativemedicine.org/library/monographs/lions-mane/
- Koichiro Mori, Satoshi Inatomi, Kenzi Ouchi, Yoshihito Azumi, & Takashi Tuchida. (2008, October 10). Improving effects of the mushroom Yamabushitake (Hericium erinaceus) on mild cognitive impairment: a double-blind placebo-controlled clinical trial. Wiley Online Library. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ptr.2634
- Zongying Liu, Qinglong Wang, Jian Cui, Lili Xiong, Wei Wang, Diqiang Li, Na Liu, Yiran Wu, & Canquan Mao. (2015, March). Systemic Screening of Strains of the Lion’s Mane Medicinal Mushroom Hericium erinaceus (Higher Basidiomycetes) and Its Protective Effects on Aβ-Triggered Neurotoxicity in PC12 Cells. National Library of Medicine. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25954906/
- Federico Brandalise, F., Valentina Cesaroni, Andrej Gregori, Margherita Repetti, Chiara Romano, Germano Orrù, Laura Botta, Carolina Girometta, Maria Lidia Guglielminetti, Elena Savino, & Paola Rossi. (2017, January 1). Dietary Supplementation of Hericium erinaceus Increases Mossy Fiber-CA3 Hippocampal Neurotransmission and Recognition Memory in Wild-Type Mice. Hindawi. https://www.hindawi.com/journals/ecam/2017/3864340/
- Erica Julson, E. M. (2018, May 19). 9 Health Benefits of Lion’s Mane Mushroom (Plus Side Effects). Healthline. https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/lions-mane-mushroom
- Mayumi Nagano, M., Kuniyoshi Shimizu, Ryuichiro Kondo, Chickako Hayashi, Daigo Sato, Katsuyuki Kitagawa, & Koichiro Ohnuki. (2010). Reduction of depression and anxiety by 4 weeks Hericium erinaceus intake. J-STAGE. https://www.jstage.jst.go.jp/article/biomedres/31/4/31_4_231/_article
- Chun-Hung Chiu, C.-H., Charng-Cherng Chyau, Chin-Chu Chen, Li-Ya Lee, Wan-Ping Chen, Jia-Ling Liu, Wen-Hsin Lin, & Mei-Chin Mong. (2018, January 24). Erinacine A-Enriched Hericium erinaceus Mycelium Produces Antidepressant-Like Effects through Modulating BDNF/PI3K/Akt/GSK-3β Signaling in Mice. MDPI. https://www.mdpi.com/1422-0067/19/2/341
- Mohammad Azizur Rahman, M. A., Noorlidah Abdullah, & Norhaniza Aminudin. (2014, May 13). Inhibitory Effect on In Vitro LDL Oxidation and HMG Co-A Reductase Activity of the Liquid-Liquid Partitioned Fractions of Hericium erinaceus (Bull.) Persoon (Lion’s Mane Mushroom). Hindawi. https://www.hindawi.com/journals/bmri/2014/828149/
- Yiling Hou, Y., Xiang Ding, & Wanru Hou. (2014, December 19). Composition and antioxidant activity of water-soluble oligosaccharides from Hericium erinaceus. Spandidos Publications. https://www.spandidos-publications.com/10.3892/mmr.2014.3121
- Luisella Vigna, L., Federica Morelli, Gianna M. Agnelli, Filomena Napolitano, Daniela Ratto, Alessandra Occhinegro, Carmine Di Iorio, Elena Savino, Carolina Girometta, Federico Brandalise, & Paola Rossi. (2019, April 18). Hericium erinaceus Improves Mood and Sleep Disorders in Patients Affected by Overweight or Obesity: Could Circulating Pro-BDNF and BDNF Be Potential Biomarkers? Hindawi. https://www.hindawi.com/journals/ecam/2019/7861297/
Learn More About FOCUS Now Lion's Mane Capsules for Brain Boosting Benefits
Who Should Take Eversio Wellness Therapeutic Dose Lion's Mane Capsules?
Traditionally, Lion's Mane mushrooms were used by Buddhist monks to improve their focus and assist in their meditation. In Traditional Chinese Medicine, Lion's Mane medicinal mushrooms are used to treat nerve pain, improve comprehension, and prevent brain health problems. There are numerous benefits associated with taking Lion's Mane capsules. We have collected the best studies, research, and references to help you see why many people use Lion's Mane mushroom supplements. Here is a snapshot of what some research is demonstrating about Lion's Mane benefits:
- Contains compounds (hericenones and erinacines) that can cross the blood-brain barrier to address neurological conditions and benefit brain health
- Promotes the synthesis of NGF (Nerve Growth Factor) making it possible for the brain to heal and repair itself and maintain plasticity
- Supports memory, mental agility, focus, and productivity
- Studies have shown it has the potential to prevent dementia and Alzheimer’s disease
- Can reduce anxiety and irritability by reducing levels of inflammatory compounds in the brain (TNF-alpha and IL-6)
- Used in TCM to eliminate digestive distress by easing inflammation in the gut
- Protects against heart disease by reducing cholesterol oxidation that leads to plaquing
- Potent antioxidant activity to address chronic inflammation
- Slows the aging process by regulating natural Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF) levels involved in maintaining telomere length and protecting DNA from damage
*Note: Our products are not intended to treat or cure any specific disease or condition. We recommend consulting a health care professional for personalized advice and product recommendations if you have specific health concerns. If you have any of these concerns, please consult your doctor or a Natural Health Practitioner and ask them about including high potency Lion's Mane capsules as part of your functional wellness routine.
EVERSIO’S Zero Waste Packaging
100% Home Compostable Pouches To Refill Infinitely Reusable Glass Jars
Dual Extract Lion's Mane Capsules Featuring an Organic Certified Vegan Capsule and Eco-Friendly Packaging in a Planet Positive Refill System
At Eversio Wellness, we offer a NEW zero-waste, planet positive REFILL SYSTEM for all of our mushroom supplements, including our Lion's Mane capsules.
Our Planet Positive Refill System was designed to promote removing wasteful packaging from our planet, re-enriching the soil, and ultimately reversing climate change. We believe in showing our gratitude to Mother Nature for providing the medicines she does by decreasing single-use plastics and instead using glass jars that are infinitely reusable and 100% home compostable refill pouches made by ELEVATE packaging from bio-based raw materials. Compostable packaging is the most environmentally friendly packaging available on the market today!
By using compostable packaging, we are able to eliminate any landfill waste, help reverse climate change, and revitalize our planet's depleted soil. We are excited to use our packaging to protect your mushroom supplements and to spread awareness about the need for every human to contribute to sustainability and prevention of climate change in any small way - like choosing our mushroom supplements over those packaged in plastic.
Purchase your glass jar first, JUST ONE TIME, and keep it forever. When you’re ready for more Lion’s Mane capsules, purchase them in our home compostable refill pouches, tear open, refill original jar, and toss the pouch into your backyard compost or green bin. Zero Waste!
Our mushroom supplements and Lion's Mane capsules are also the first EVER to use organic certified fungi-based capsules. Our capsules themselves are USDA Organic certified, vegan and made from pullulan (produced by growing the fungi Aureobasidium pullulans on certified organic tapioca starch). These capsules offer superior oxidation prevention and moisture barrier from an all-natural vegan source! NO GELATIN or PLASTIC! We believe that fungi are the future and we apply that vision to all of our medicinal mushroom product development.