AWAKEN Blend - Organic 3 Mushroom Extracts Blend
Upgrade Your Daily Routine With Our AWAKEN Blend of Mushroom Extracts With a Therapeutic Dose of Turkey Tail + Cordyceps + Lion's Mane Medicinal Mushrooms
Featuring organic certified therapeutic potency from our Turkey Tail 12:1 Extract + Cordyceps Militaris 8:1 Extract + Lion’s Mane 8:1 Dual Extract, the AWAKEN Blend was created to help you start your day with healthy intentions. Adding 1/2 teaspoon (1000mg) of this premium mushroom extract blend to your morning smoothies, teas, coffees, oatmeal, chia pudding, or yogurt will help to support your immune system, energy levels, and brain function as you prepare to slay the day. We make the AWAKEN Blend from equal amounts of our three most popular medicinal mushrooms to bring you the convenience of their combined benefits in one small serving that has become an every morning non-negotiable for many of our loyal customers. Experience an all-natural energy and brain boost without any caffeine. We can't think of a better way to optimize the potential for an awesome day!
- THE MOMENT - If your morning routine needs an upgrade from caffeine and good intentions, this is the moment for a 3 mushroom awakening that supports mental agility, energy levels, and immune system function!
- WHOLE FRUITING BODY - Turkey Tail 12:1 Extract + Cordyceps Militaris 8:1 Extract + Lion’s Mane 8:1 Dual Extract (no grains or growing substrate)
- THERAPEUTIC POTENCY - 9333mg quantity crude equivalent in just ½ tsp of organic extract powder with verified beta-d-glucans (> 32%), terpenes (> 5%), and polysaccharide peptide “PSP” (>2%)
- PLANET POSITIVE REFILL SYSTEM - Comes in an infinitely reusable 60g glass jar (60 - ½ tsp servings) with metal lid - order a 100% home compostable 60g refill pouch when you’re ready for more. Refill. Reuse. Reduce. Repeat. Zero plastic and ZERO WASTE!
The Ultimate Way to Start Your Day - AWAKEN with Eversio’s Blend of Three Mushroom Extracts!
The AWAKEN Blend of Mushroom Extracts is a powerful combination of three medicinal mushroom extract powders that can be added to just about anything for a high potency superfood upgrade you’ll actually feel! Our 60g jar or pouch will provide 60 servings.
Each ½ tsp (1000mg) delivers a quantity crude equivalent of 9333mg of medicinal mushrooms for a full therapeutic dose with many synergistic benefits. These mushrooms are just better together! Put your nerd glasses on, here’s the math:
In ½ tsp (1000mg) you benefit from:
- 333.33mg of 12:1 Turkey Tail (333.33 x 12 = 4000mg Quantity Crude Equivalent)
- 333.33mg of 8:1 Cordyceps (333.33 x 8 = 2666.6mg Quantity Crude Equivalent)
- 333.33mg of 8:1 Lion’s Mane (333.33 x 8 = 2666.6mg Quantity Crude Equivalent)
The magical combination of beneficial compounds working together (like an entourage effect) from these medicinal mushrooms supports mental agility + gut health + inflammation + natural energy without the crash, for the ultimate superfood addition to any recipe.
The combination of these three medicinal mushrooms gives AWAKEN an effectiveness you can feel and benefits you’ll love by providing the energy you need for a brighter and more productive day. This powerful blend is ideal for athletes, weekend warriors, boss babes, and visionaries with active lifestyles.
See our "Studies + Research + References" page for more information about the beneficial effects of Turkey Tail, Lion's Mane, and Cordyceps Mushroom Extracts.
AWAKEN BLEND - Organic 3 Mushroom Extract Blend
Ingredients per ½ tsp (1000mg):
*Turkey Tail Mushroom (12:1 Extract) 333mg (Trametes versicolor, fruiting body)
*Cordyceps Militaris Mushroom (8:1 Extract) 333mg (Cordyceps militaris, fruiting body)
*Lion’s Mane Mushroom (8:1 Dual Extract) 333mg (Hericium erinaceus, fruiting body)
Quantity Crude Equivalent in ½ tsp………9333mg
Beta-D-glucans: > 32%
Terpenes: > 5%
Polysaccharide Peptide: (PSP): > 2%
*USDA Organic Certified
We believe in 100% transparency - take a look at the COAs (Certificates of Analysis) from our 3rd party labs in our “The Lab Reports” tab.
The Lab Reports
Certificate of Analysis
Mushrooms: Lion’s Mane, Turkey Tail, Cordyceps
Organic Lion’s Mane 8:1 Dual Extract (June 2023)
LION’S MANE: Hericenones & Terpenes
Organic Lion’s Mane 8:1 Dual Extract
LION’S MANE: Ergothioneine & Terpenes
LION’S MANE: Beta-glucans, Heavy Metals, Microbial
Organic Turkey Tail 12 :1 Extract
TURKEY TAIL: Polysaccharide Peptide
TURKEY TAIL: Beta-glucans, Heavy Metals, Microbial
Organic Cordyceps Militaris 8:1 Extract
CORDYCEPS: Cordycepin & Adenosine
CORDYCEPS: Beta-glucans, Heavy Metals, Microbial
- Pit Shan Chong, Man-Lung Fung, Kah Hui Wong, & Lee Wei Lim. (2019, December 25). Therapeutic Potential of Hericium erinaceus for Depressive Disorder. MDPI Open Access Journals. https://www.mdpi.com/1422-0067/21/1/163
- Association for the Advancement of Restorative Medicine. (n.d.). Lion’s mane (Hericium erinaceus). https://restorativemedicine.org/library/monographs/lions-mane/
- Koichiro Mori, Satoshi Inatomi, Kenzi Ouchi, Yoshihito Azumi, & Takashi Tuchida. (2008, October 10). Improving effects of the mushroom Yamabushitake (Hericium erinaceus) on mild cognitive impairment: a double-blind placebo-controlled clinical trial. Wiley Online Library. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ptr.2634
- Zongying Liu, Qinglong Wang, Jian Cui, Lili Xiong, Wei Wang, Diqiang Li, Na Liu, Yiran Wu, & Canquan Mao. (2015, March). Systemic Screening of Strains of the Lion’s Mane Medicinal Mushroom Hericium erinaceus (Higher Basidiomycetes) and Its Protective Effects on Aβ-Triggered Neurotoxicity in PC12 Cells. National Library of Medicine. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25954906/
- Federico Brandalise, F., Valentina Cesaroni, Andrej Gregori, Margherita Repetti, Chiara Romano, Germano Orrù, Laura Botta, Carolina Girometta, Maria Lidia Guglielminetti, Elena Savino, & Paola Rossi. (2017, January 1). Dietary Supplementation of Hericium erinaceus Increases Mossy Fiber-CA3 Hippocampal Neurotransmission and Recognition Memory in Wild-Type Mice. Hindawi. https://www.hindawi.com/journals/ecam/2017/3864340/
- Erica Julson, E. M. (2018, May 19). 9 Health Benefits of Lion’s Mane Mushroom (Plus Side Effects). Healthline. https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/lions-mane-mushroom
- Mayumi Nagano, M., Kuniyoshi Shimizu, Ryuichiro Kondo, Chickako Hayashi, Daigo Sato, Katsuyuki Kitagawa, & Koichiro Ohnuki. (2010). Reduction of depression and anxiety by 4 weeks Hericium erinaceus intake. J-STAGE. https://www.jstage.jst.go.jp/article/biomedres/31/4/31_4_231/_article
- Chun-Hung Chiu, C.-H., Charng-Cherng Chyau, Chin-Chu Chen, Li-Ya Lee, Wan-Ping Chen, Jia-Ling Liu, Wen-Hsin Lin, & Mei-Chin Mong. (2018, January 24). Erinacine A-Enriched Hericium erinaceus Mycelium Produces Antidepressant-Like Effects through Modulating BDNF/PI3K/Akt/GSK-3β Signaling in Mice. MDPI. https://www.mdpi.com/1422-0067/19/2/341
- Mohammad Azizur Rahman, M. A., Noorlidah Abdullah, & Norhaniza Aminudin. (2014, May 13). Inhibitory Effect on In Vitro LDL Oxidation and HMG Co-A Reductase Activity of the Liquid-Liquid Partitioned Fractions of Hericium erinaceus (Bull.) Persoon (Lion’s Mane Mushroom). Hindawi. https://www.hindawi.com/journals/bmri/2014/828149/
- Yiling Hou, Y., Xiang Ding, & Wanru Hou. (2014, December 19). Composition and antioxidant activity of water-soluble oligosaccharides from Hericium erinaceus. Spandidos Publications. https://www.spandidos-publications.com/10.3892/mmr.2014.3121
- Luisella Vigna, L., Federica Morelli, Gianna M. Agnelli, Filomena Napolitano, Daniela Ratto, Alessandra Occhinegro, Carmine Di Iorio, Elena Savino, Carolina Girometta, Federico Brandalise, & Paola Rossi. (2019, April 18). Hericium erinaceus Improves Mood and Sleep Disorders in Patients Affected by Overweight or Obesity: Could Circulating Pro-BDNF and BDNF Be Potential Biomarkers? Hindawi. https://www.hindawi.com/journals/ecam/2019/7861297/
- Kumar Pallav, Scot E Dowd, Javier Villafuerte, Xiaotong Yang, Toufic Kabbani, Joshua Hansen, Melinda Dennis, Daniel A Leffler, David S Newburg, Ciarán P Kelly. (2014, July 11). Effects of polysaccharopeptide from Trametes Versicolor and amoxicillin on the gut microbiome of healthy volunteers. Taylor & Francis. https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.4161/gmic.29558
- Kathleen F. Benson, Paul Stamets, Renee Davis, Regan Nally, Alex Taylor, Sonya Slater & Gitte S. Jensen, K. (2019, December 2). The mycelium of the Trametes versicolor (Turkey tail) mushroom and its fermented substrate each show potent and complementary immune activating properties in vitro - BMC Complementary Medicine and Therapies. BioMed Central. https://bmccomplementmedtherapies.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12906-019-2681-7
- Xiaojun Li, Peng Chen, Peng Zhang, Yifan Chang, Mingxu Cui, Jinyou Duan. (2019, January 22). Protein-Bound β-glucan from Coriolus Versicolor has Potential for Use Against Obesity. Wiley Online Library. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/mnfr.201801231
- Kang-Le Wang, Zhen-Ming Lu, Xiangjunzhi Mao, Lu Chen, Jin-Song Gong, Yilin Ren, Yan Geng, Heng Li, Hong-Yu Xu, Guo-Hua Xu, Jin-Song Shi, Zheng-Hong Xu. (2019, September 15). Structural characterization and anti-alcoholic liver injury activity of a polysaccharide from Coriolus versicolor mycelia. ScienceDirect. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S014181301836834X?via%3Dihub
- Shao-Hua Shi, Wen-Tao Yang, Ke-Yan Huang, Yan-Long Jiang, Gui-Lian Yang, Chun-Feng Wang, Yu Li. (2016, May). β-glucans from Coriolus versicolor protect mice against S. typhimurium challenge by activation of macrophagesβ-glucans from Coriolus versicolor protect mice against S. typhimurium challenge by activation of macrophages. ScienceDirect. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0141813016300605?via%3Dihub
- Danka Matijašević, Milena Pantić, Božidar Rašković, Vladimir Pavlović, Dunja Duvnjak, Aleksandra Sknepnek, And Miomir Nikšić, D. (2016, August 4). The Antibacterial Activity of Coriolus versicolor Methanol Extract and Its Effect on Ultrastructural Changes of Staphylococcus aureus and Salmonella Enteritidis. Frontiers. https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fmicb.2016.01226/full
- Kenneth Quayle, Catherine Coy, Leanna Standish, Hailing Lu. (2014, December 16). The TLR2 agonist in polysaccharide-K is a structurally distinct lipid which acts synergistically with the protein-bound β-glucan. SpringerLink. https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s11418-014-0879-z
- Katie R. Hirsch, Abbie E. Smith-Ryan, Erica J. Roelofs, Eric T. Trexler, & Meredith G. Mock. (2016, July 13). Cordyceps militaris Improves Tolerance to High-Intensity Exercise After Acute and Chronic Supplementation. Taylor & Francis. https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/19390211.2016.1203386?cookieSet=1
- Bao-qin Lin And Shao-ping Li. (2011). Chapter 5 Cordyceps as an Herbal Drug. National Library of Medicine. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK92758/
- Gitishree Das, G., Han-Seung Shin, Gerardo Leyva-Gómez, María L. Del Prado-Audelo, Hernán Cortes, Yengkhom Disco Singh, Manasa Kumar Panda, Abhay Prakash Mishra, Manisha Nigam, Sarla Saklani, Praveen Kumar Chaturi, Miquel Martorell, Natália Cruz-Martins, Vineet Sharma, Neha Garg, Rohit Sharma, & Jayanta Kumar Patra. (2021). Cordyceps spp.: A Review on Its Immune-Stimulatory and Other Biological Potentials. Frontiers. https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fphar.2020.602364/full
- Jong Ho Koh, J. H., Hyung Joo Suh, & Tae Seok Ahn. (2003, April 1). Hot-water extract from mycelia of Cordyceps sinensis as a substitute for antibiotic growth promoters. SpringerLink. https://link.springer.com/article/10.1023/A:1022893000418?error=cookies_not_supported&code=f2361ee5-ae6d-42ef-8c0f-5a8c81bce5f7
- Rajesh Kumar, P.S. Negi, Bhagwat Singh, Govindasamy Ilavazhagan, Kalpana Bhargava, Niroj Kumar Sethy. (2011, July 14). Cordyceps sinensis promotes exercise endurance capacity of rats by activating skeletal muscle metabolic regulators. ScienceDirect. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0378874111002923?via%3Dihub
- Xiao Yi, X., Huang Xi-zhen, & Zhu Jia-shi. (2004, September 1). Randomized double-blind placebo-controlled clinical trial and assessment of fermentation product of Cordyceps sinensis (Cs-4) in enhancing aerobic capacity and respiratory function of the healthy elderly volunteers. SpringerLink. https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF02836405?error=cookies_not_supported&code=66eb0adc-62e2-411b-b9d7-f273a5368f42
- Deng-Bo Ji, Jia Ye,Chang-Ling Li, Yu-Hua Wang, Jiong Zhao, Shao-Qing Cai. (2008, September 19). Antiaging effect of Cordyceps sinensis extract. Wiley Online Library. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ptr.2576
- Jian Gao, Ze-Qin Lian, Ping Zhu, Hai-Bo Zhu. (2011, June). Lipid-lowering effect of cordycepin (3’-deoxyadenosine) from Cordyceps militaris on hyperlipidemic hamsters and rats. National Library of Medicine. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21882527/
What Are The Benefits of Eversio Wellness High Potency Mushroom Extract AWAKEN Blend?
Our AWAKEN Blend of Mushroom Extracts contains medicinal mushrooms that provide a literal laundry list of well documented benefits to the body and mind. Research and studies continue to provide evidence that these mushroom extracts can support many body systems simultaneously. See our Studies, Research, and References page to learn more about the science behind these three fantastic fungi. Here’s a snapshot of what some of the research is demonstrating about the benefits of Turkey Tail, Lion’s Mane, and Cordyceps:
AWAKEN BLEND Mushroom Family
Turkey Tail Mushroom Extract
- Strengthens the immune system
- Prevents viral infections
- Reduces inflammation
- Improves the digestive system
- Rich in prebiotics and antioxidants
- Has anti-cancer and anti-tumor properties
- Promotes gut health
Lion's Mane Dual Extract
- Improves mental clarity and agility
- Prevents cognitive dysfunction
- Enhances concentration and memory
- Rich in antioxidants
- Improve immune system
- Enhances gut health
- Can prevent neurological diseases
Cordyceps Mushroom Extract
- Increases production of Adenosine Triphosphate for natural energy
- Supports respiratory conditions
- Increases libido
- Improves endurance
- Strengthens the immune system
- Enhances blood flood
- Improves muscle recovery
*Note: Our products are not intended to treat or cure any specific disease or condition. We recommend consulting a health care professional for personalized advice and product recommendations if you have specific health concerns. If you have any of these concerns, please consult your doctor or a Natural Health Practitioner and ask them about including high potency Lion's Mane, Turkey Tail, and Cordyceps as part of your functional wellness routine.
EVERSIO’S Zero Waste Packaging
100% Home Compostable Pouches To Refill Infinitely Reusable Glass Jars
Eversio’s Awaken Blend Featuring Sustainable Packaging and a Planet Positive Refill System
At Eversio Wellness, we offer a NEW zero-waste, planet positive REFILL SYSTEM for all of our mushroom supplements, including our AWAKEN Blend.
Our Planet Positive Refill System was designed to promote removing wasteful packaging from our planet, re-enriching the soil, and ultimately reversing climate change. We believe in showing our gratitude to Mother Nature for providing the medicines she does by decreasing single-use plastics and instead using glass jars that are infinitely reusable and 100% home compostable refill pouches made by ELEVATE packaging from bio-based raw materials. Compostable packaging is the most environmentally friendly packaging available on the market today!
By using compostable packaging, we are able to eliminate any landfill waste, help reverse climate change, and revitalize our planet's depleted soil. We are excited to use our packaging to protect your mushroom supplements and to spread awareness about the need for every human to contribute to sustainability and prevention of climate change in any small way - like choosing our mushroom supplements over those packaged in plastic.
Purchase your glass jar first, JUST ONE TIME, and keep it forever. When you’re ready for more AWAKEN Blend, purchase our home compostable refill pouches, tear open, refill original jar, and toss the pouch into your backyard compost or green bin. Zero Waste!