CHILL Now - Organic Reishi Mushroom 15:1 Dual Extract Capsules
Relax, breathe deep, and take CHILL Now for Reishi Mushroom benefits that support calm in any moment
Eversio’s CHILL Now is a pure and powerful reishi mushroom supplement that provides a therapeutic dose of 15:1 dual extract for DAILY CALM SUPPORT. Our organic reishi medicinal mushroom extract capsules provide support for STRESS + IMMUNE FUNCTION + BETTER SLEEP. Reishi is a powerful adaptogen that has been called “herbal yoga” and is traditionally known as the mushroom supplement of SPIRITUAL POTENCY and IMMORTALITY because of the way it can naturally reduce stress and anxiety, calm the mind, and strengthen the cardiovascular system. It has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for more than 2000 years. Today, it is used by many naturopathic doctors to help patients balance hormones, achieve an optimally functioning immune system and to fight against the many effects of aging. Health Canada NPN - 80108581
- THE MOMENT - If you’re feeling stressed and can’t remember the last time you slept well, this is the moment for reishi to help you find calm and chill out.
- WHOLE FRUITING BODY - 15:1 dual extracted for maximum bioavailability of beneficial compounds (no grains or growing substrate)
- GROWN ON WOOD - cultivated outdoors on USDA organic certified farms and harvested at maturity (not lab grown)
- THERAPEUTIC POTENCY - 7500mg quantity crude equivalent in just 2 organic certified vegan capsules with verified beta-d-glucans (51%), triterpenes (3.2%), and ganoderic acid (1.3%)
- PLANET POSITIVE REFILL SYSTEM - 60 vegan capsules come in an infinitely reusable glass jar with metal lid - order a 100% home compostable refill pouch when you’re ready for more. Refill. Reuse. Reduce. Repeat. Zero plastic and ZERO WASTE!
The Best Way to Optimize Your Sleep Routine and Resistance to Stress? Introduce a High Potency Reishi Mushroom Supplement Daily!
If you are looking to increase resistance to stress and promote calmness, some deep breathing and a daily dose of the premium reishi medicinal mushrooms in CHILL Now are a great place to start.
Organic Reishi 15:1 DUAL Extract is a potent adaptogen and can offer support for STRESS + IMMUNE FUNCTION + BETTER SLEEP.
Reishi medicinal mushrooms are used in many cultures as calming mushroom supplements because of their well-documented ability to settle the mind, reduce anxiety, treat insomnia, and reduce the effects of stress on the body and the brain.
Eversio Wellness CHILL Now high potency reishi mushroom supplement capsules are rich in bioactive compounds called beta-d-glucans (>51%), making them powerful immune system modulators to help you defend against viruses and other foreign invaders. Traditionally considered healthy mushrooms for steeping into a tea, reishi is also famous for fighting mental and physical signs of aging. It protects cellular DNA and mitochondria from oxidant damage and reduces oxidation in the skin that can cause wrinkles, fine lines, and discoloration.
Reishi was once reserved only for royalty. It was referred to as the “herb of longevity” or “mushroom of immortality” because of its long list of health benefits without side effects.
See our "Studies + Research + References" page for more information about the beneficial effects of Reishi Mushroom Supplements.
CHILL NOW - Organic Reishi 15:1 Dual Extract Capsules
Medicinal Ingredients per 2 capsules:
*USDA Organic Certified Reishi Mushroom (15:1 Dual Extract) 500mg
(Ganoderma lucidum, fruiting body) Quantity Crude Equivalent…7500mg
Beta-D-glucans: > 51%
Triterpenes: > 3.2%
Ganoderic Acids: > 1.3%
Non-medicinal ingredients: *USDA Organic Certified Pullulan (vegan capsule), dicalcium phosphate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose.
We believe in 100% transparency - take a look at the COAs (Certificates of Analysis) from our 3rd party labs in our “The Lab Reports” tab.
Health Canada – Natural Health Product – Mushrooms Monograph – March 25, 2019
Products containing Ganoderma lucidum:
- Source of antioxidants
- Source of fungal polysaccharides with immunomodulating properties
- Used in TCM to dispel phlegm, stop cough, and arrest wheezing
- Used in TCM to strengthen the body and tonify qi
- Used in TCM to nourish the Heart and strengthen qi and blood to treat Heart and Spleen deficiencies that manifest in insomnia, forgetfulness, fatigue, listlessness, and poor appetite
- Used in Herbal Medicine as a liver tonic
- Used in Herbal Medicine to support the immune system
- Used in Herbal Medicine as an adaptogen to help increase energy and resistance to stress (in case of mental and physical fatigue related to stress)
Adults 18 years and older
Quantities: acceptable doses (grams/day)
Not to exceed 15000mg of dried fruiting body per day
The Lab Reports
Certificate of Analysis
Organic Reishi 15:1 Dual Extract
REISHI: Triterpenes & Ganoderic Acids
REISHI: Beta-glucans, Heavy Metals, Microbial
- Xiao Chen, Ze-Ping Hu, Xiao-Xia Yang, Min Huang, Yihuai Gao, Wenbo Tang, Sui Yung Chan, Xihu Dai, Jinxian Ye, Paul Chi-Liu Ho, Wei Duan, Hong-Yuan Yang, Yi-Zhun Zhu, Shu-Feng Zhou. (2006, March). Monitoring of immune responses to a herbal immuno-modulator in patients with advanced colorectal cancer. ScienceDirect. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16428086/
- Toshihiro Akihisa, Yuji Nakamura, Masaaki Tagata, Harukuni Tokuda, Ken Yasukawa, Emiko Uchiyama, Takashi Suzuki, Yumiko Kimura. (2007, February 20). Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Tumor-Promoting Effects of Triterpene Acids and Sterols from the Fungus Ganoderma lucidum. Wiley Online Library. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/cbdv.200790027
- Meng, J., & Yang, B. (2019, November 28). Protective Effect of (Lingzhi) on Cardiovascular System. SpringerLink. https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-981-32-9421-9_7?error=cookies_not_supported&code=85fe3725-afe8-47e5-a81c-bb2f51741178
- Mohammad Azizur Rahman, Noorlidah Abdullah, Norhaniza Aminudin. (2018). Evaluation of the Antioxidative and Hypo-cholesterolemic Effects of Lingzhi or Reishi Medicinal Mushroom, Ganoderma lucidum (Agaricomycetes), in Ameliorating Cardiovascular Disease. National Library of Medicine. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30806268/
- Xia Feng, Yan Wang. (2019, April 30). Anti-inflammatory, anti-nociceptive and sedative-hypnotic activities of lucidone D extracted from Ganoderma lucidum. National Library of Medicine. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31078150/
- Qing-Ping Chu, Li-En Wang, Xiang-Yu Cui, Hong-Zheng Fu, Zhi-Bin Lin, Shu-Qian Lin, Yong-He Zhang. (2017, April). Extract of Ganoderma lucidum potentiates pentobarbital-induced sleep via a GABAergic mechanism. ScienceDirect. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S009130570700086X?via%3Dihub
- Hirokazu Matsuzaki, Yuta Shimizu, Naohiro Iwata, Shinya Kamiuchi, Fumiko Suzuki, Hiroshi Iizuka, Yasuhide Hibino & Mari Okazaki, H. (2013, December 26). Antidepressant-like effects of a water-soluble extract from the culture medium of Ganoderma lucidum mycelia in rats - BMC Complementary Medicine and Therapies. BioMed Central. https://bmccomplementmedtherapies.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1472-6882-13-370
- Cora Sau-Wan Lai, Man-Shan Yu, Wai-Hung Yuen, Kwok-Fai So, Sze-Yong Zee, Raymond Chuen-Chung Chang. (2008, January 23). Antagonizing β-amyloid peptide neurotoxicity of the anti-aging fungus Ganoderma lucidum. ScienceDirect. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0006899307026480?via%3Dihub
- Jie Liu, Sadaaki Tamura, Kenji Kurashiki, Kuniyoshi Shimizu, Kiyoshi Noda, Fumiko Konishi, Shoichiro Kumamoto, Ryuichiro Kondo. (2009, February 20). Anti-Androgen Effects of Extracts and Compounds from Ganoderma lucidum. Wiley Online Library. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/cbdv.200800019
- Kuniyoshi Shimizu, Ichiko Miyamoto, Jie Liu, Fumiko Konishi, Shoichiro Kumamoto & Ryuichiro Kondo, K. (2009, February 1). Estrogen-like activity of ethanol extract of Ganoderma lucidum - Journal of Wood Science. SpringerLink. https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10086-008-0992-2?error=cookies_not_supported&code=521641f9-5f6d-4ab1-8753-27543f97d728
- Yu-Sheng Chen, Quan-Zhan Chen, Zhen-Jiong Wang, Chun Hua, Y.-S. (2019). Anti-Inflammatory and Hepatoprotective Effects of Ganoderma lucidum Polysaccharides against Carbon Tetrachloride-Induced Liver Injury in Kunming Mice. Karger. https://www.karger.com/Article/Abstract/493896
Learn More About Our CHILL Now Reishi Mushroom Supplement for Daily Calm Support
The Outstanding Benefits of a Reishi Mushroom Supplement Routine
For over 2000 years, reishi medicinal mushrooms have been used in various ways throughout eastern medicine to enhance spirituality and assist in deep meditation. They are noted for having high vibrational energy and at one time were reserved only for consumption by royalty. Also known as lingzhi or Ganoderma lucidum, many cultures refer to reishi as the mushroom of immortality because of its well documented ability to promote vitality and longevity. The list of reishi mushroom benefits is long and well documented in research, studies, and references from hundreds of reputable sources. Here’s a snapshot of the benefits that can be enjoyed by including these ancient medicinal mushrooms on your wellness journey:
- Improves sleep quality
- Reduces effects of stress and symptoms of anxiety
- Strengthens immune system function
- Anti-inflammatory effects provided by terpenes
- Supports healthy blood pressure levels
- Lowers LDL and total cholesterol levels, and increases HDL
- Prevents beta-amyloid-induced inflammation (preventing cognitive decline)
- Normalizes hormone levels (exhibits estrogen-like activity and prevents testosterone from converting to DHT associated with prostate disease)
*Note: Our products are not intended to treat or cure any specific disease or condition. We recommend consulting a health care professional for personalized advice and product recommendations if you have specific health concerns. If you have any of these concerns, please consult your doctor or a Natural Health Practitioner and ask them about including high potency Reishi mushroom supplement capsules as part of your functional wellness routine.
EVERSIO’S Zero Waste Packaging
100% Home Compostable Pouches To Refill Infinitely Reusable Glass Jars
High Potency Reishi Extract Supplement Featuring an Organic Certified Vegan Capsule and Eco-Friendly Packaging in a Planet Positive Refill System
Here at Eversio Wellness, we are focused on formulating the best mushroom supplements and contributing to a healthier planet Earth. The glass jars we use are infinitely reusable, and our refill pouches are 100% compostable (made by ELEVATE packaging from bio-based raw materials). We hope to inspire others in the wellness industry to decrease the production of plastic bottles that end up in the environment so that Mother Nature can breathe a little bit easier. All of our mushroom supplements, including our reishi capsules, are available in glass jars and home compostable refill pouches (the most eco-friendly packaging available today).
A little goes a long way. Through our sustainable and eco-friendly packaging, we are able to make small steps toward restoring the planet, removing landfills, and reversing the effects of climate change. If you want to join our cause, purchase your reishi capsules in a glass jar first. When you are close to running out of your mushroom supplements, order your reishi capsules in 100% home compostable pouches and REFILL. REUSE. REDUCE. REPEAT.
Our mushroom supplements are also the first EVER to use organic certified fungi-based capsules. Our capsules themselves are USDA Organic certified, vegan and made from pullulan (produced by growing the fungi Aureobasidium pullulans on certified organic tapioca starch). These capsules offer superior oxidation prevention and moisture barrier from an all-natural vegan source! NO GELATIN or PLASTIC! We believe that fungi are the future and we apply that vision to all of our medicinal mushroom product development.
A Mushroom For Every Moment
Read What Our Customers Are Saying About Eversio Wellness Reishi Mushroom Supplements!
Be in the Know! Check Out Our Blogs About the World of Fungi and Mushroom Supplements
How To Strengthen Your Lungs Naturally
The lungs are the functional units of the respiratory system; they pass oxygen into the body, and carbon dioxide out of it. This is obviously vital to life, so it’s important to make sure we take excellent care of our lungs!
Your respiratory system stays healthy when you support your...