Recipe makes 12-14 pancakes
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 tbsp AWAKEN 3 mushroom blend
- 3 tbsp molasses
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp melted vegan butter
- Top with maple syrup + coconut whip
- Mix all ingredients except flour, in a large mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Sift in flour and mix until combined. Let batter rest for 10 minutes.
- Heat a large nonstick pan and coat generously with coconut oil or vegan butter.
- Add batter in spoonful's on pan, cook 1-2 minutes on one side until bubbles form. Flip and cook for another 1 minute. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve with maple syrup + coconut whip. Dust with icing sugar and/or cinnamon.