You are going to want to make this low sugar delicious DIY option for your breakfasts all summer long! Granola is so easy to add to your yogurt for that sweet crunch or take along with you as a snack, but it's often loaded with sugars and inflammatory oils, which can dampen your glow, rob your energy, and cause premature aging.
Our version is rich in skin beautifying and protective ingredients such as:
Sunflower seeds are a valuable source of Vitamin E, which is well-known for its ability to shield the skin from harmful UV ray damage and provide photoprotective properties. Chaga mushrooms and cranberries offer robust protection and cellular repair against damage due to their high antioxidant potency. Additionally, Chaga mushrooms stimulate melanin production, strengthening the skin's defense against free radicals caused by UV exposure.
Various mushrooms like oyster, lion's mane, shiitake, and maitake are rich natural reservoirs of Ergothioneine, an exceptional amino acid known for its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Lastly, the Tremella mushroom is renowned for its hydrating properties and collagen-preserving abilities, making it a powerful solution for maintaining optimal skin health.
Summer Glow Granola Recipe Ingredients
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup dried unsulfured cranberries
- ½ cup sunflower seeds
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp real salt
- 2 tsp Eversio Wellness Rejuvenate 6 Mushroom Blend
- 1 banana (ripe, mashed)
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
Directions to Make:
- Preheat open to 300ºF (149ºC).
- In a large bowl, combine all dried ingredients
- Add the mashed banana and coconut oil into the bowl with the oat mixture. Use a spoon to stir until everything is very well combined. The mixture should be well coated.
- Spread the mixture in an even layer on a large baking sheet. Press down slightly and place in the oven.
- Bake for 45 - 55 minutes. Once the granola is evenly browned and no longer feels damp, remove from the oven. As it cools it will crisp up even more, so no not over-bake. Break up large clusters as necessary.
- Once cooled, store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to one week. Or store in the freezer for a few months!
*Recipe makes 4-6 servings
Each ½ tsp (1000mg) of Rejuvenate Blend delivers a quantity crude equivalent of 8000mg of medicinal mushrooms for a full therapeutic dose with many synergistic benefits.
Love this recipe? Here are a few more with the Rejuvenate 6 Mushroom Blend