Makes 10-12 muffins
- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 tbsp chia seeds + 5 tbsp water
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- 2.5 cups almond flour
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp AWAKEN 3 Mushroom Blend
- ½ cup chopped pecans (or walnuts)
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips or chopped dark chocolate bar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line muffin pan with parchment paper liners.
- Add chia seeds + water to a large bowl and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Mash bananas with a fork and add to bowl with remaining ingredients except chopped nuts. Mix until combined. Fold in pecans.
- Using an ice cream scoop or large spoon, scoop the mixture evenly into each muffin tin.
- Bake for 22-24 minutes. The outside will be slightly crunchy + inside will be soft.
- Let muffins cool 5-10 minutes in the pan before transferring to a cooling rack.
- Store in airtight container or in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Back to Mushroom Extract Recipes