A bit crunchy on the outside with the perfect amount of chewiness + sweetness on the inside. Make these today, and thank us later ;) ... Did we mention they take less than 30 minutes to make? These delicious cookies are vegan, gluten-free, nut free and of course have functional mushrooms (AWAKEN) mixed in!
*Recipe makes 18 cookies
- 3/4 cup tahini (best at room temperature)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup oat flour
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 2 tbsp Eversio Wellness AWAKEN 3 Mushroom Blend
- 2 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of himalayan pink salt
- Sesame seeds to garnish
- Preheat oven to 350ºF and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Combine tahini + maple syrup in a large bowl, mix well. Add remaining ingredients until combined. Using a fork is best, dough will be sticky!
- Roll dough into 1 tbsp balls with your hands + lightly flatten on baking sheet
- Press sesame seeds on top for garnish
- Bake for 9-10 minutes (no longer!)
- Let them cool for 5 minutes before enjoying!
Back to Mushroom Extract Recipes