Vegan, gluten-free, and delicious - a new fall favourite recipe!
Recipe makes 16 energy balls.
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes or shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup almond butter, slightly warmed
- 1/3 cup unsweetened canned pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp raw pumpkin seeds
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tbsp Eversio Wellness AWAKEN 3 Mushroom Activation Blend
- In a large bowl mix together all ingredients until combined
- Scooping 1 tbsp of the mixture, form balls using your hands. Transfer to a plate or small baking sheet
- Refrigerate balls until set, 20 to 30 minutes
- Store in the fridge in an airtight container until ready to eat